Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Entry Level Hydrogeologist / Environmental Engineer
The Buildings & Infrastructure Line of Business is a global network of employees, which serves both the private and public sector. Our employees work to shape the communities we live in by creating world-class projects that transform the future development patterns of those communities. We provide our clients award-winning planning, engineering, architectural and interior design, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery. The Jacobs business model allows us to successfully service our clients, leverage our integrated services, and provide our employees with growth opportunities while delivering global solutions to our client's local programs.
We consistently receive high rankings from Engineering News-Record (ENR) in many classifications, including the categories of Top Design Firms, Top Contractors, Top Green Buildings Design Firms, and Top Transportation Companies.
As an Environmental Engineer or Geologist/Hydrogeologist, you'll have a chance to work on Water Supply projects in Northeast Florida. Working with other members of the team, you'll support projects aimed at developing and improving hydrogeology studies and water supply reliability.
Your duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Gain familiarity with the client's expectations, scope, budget and schedule for assigned tasks
Field work (Well performance testing)
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
- 2 -5 years of industry experience and at least 1 year with Jacobs (or merger company) as at the closing date of the advert
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the opportunity
- BS in geology, hydrogeology, engineering, environmental science or a closely related field.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience with reviewing and analyzing geophysical logging
- Experience with well performance testing and step draw down test
- Experience with groundwater sampling
- Proficient in Excel