International Flavors and Fragrances
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at International Flavors and Fragrances
It’s an exciting time to become a part of the IFF (International Flavors & Fragrances, Inc) team! We are looking for our next Maintenance Planner to become part of our growing and industry-leading team in Jacksonville, FL.
The purpose of the position is to improve productivity and work quality. The position supports the execution of maintenance work by receiving, planning, estimating, scheduling and coordinating maintenance work orders. This position ensures that materials, tools, skills and workers are available for tasks and provides proper documentation of performed work for use in evaluation of the maintenance function. The position also serves as a backup to the Maintenance Supervisor.
As a Maintenance Planner, you will spend your time...
- Coordinate preventive/scheduled maintenance of the plant.
- Controlling and checking the preventive/scheduled maintenance activities.
- Optimizing preventative/scheduled maintenance.
- Ensuring coordinating preventive/scheduled maintenance with both planned and unplanned shutdowns and production.
- Optimize SAP planning functionality.
- Coordinate maintenance tasks between Production, Mechanics, E&I and contractors when needed.
- Work within SAP to maintain maintenance planning and reports from SAP. i.e. Maintenance Dashboard KPI’s.
- Coordinate electrical/mechanic spare parts and materials.
- Planning and coordinating time schedules for internal and external personnel.
- Coordinate planned shutdowns.
- Coordinate planned preventive maintenance.
- Coordinate ISO and PSM activities.
- Coordinate with procurement/documentation to maintain and create material masters.
- Coordinate MRP for MRO activities for Budget compliance.
- High School Diploma or GED.
Preferred Educational Requirements
- Bachelors Science Degree in Engineering.
- Knowledge of electrical, mechanical, instrumentation components.
- High degree of organization ability.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Reading and understanding of mechanical, electrical, instrumentation drawings.
- Working experience using SAP Plant Maintenance.