Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Infinite Energy
As a growing multi-state energy company, Infinite Energy is one of Gainesville’s highest profile employers. This intern position for the Human Resource department will support the efforts and initiatives to further our operations and corporate culture. The HR Intern will be required to perform a combination of the essential functions as needed in accordance with the Human Resource department. This part-time position will require a minimum of 10 hours per week, with the ability to work up to a maximum of 20 hours and is flexible to the schedule of the selected student.
- Performs general clerical and administrative duties including maintaining files and organizing documents.
- Shadow multiple HR office positions.
- Assist in screening and scheduling interviews with applicants.
- Research data and special projects requested by supervisor.
- Assist with implementation of signature Infinite Energy events including our annual Wellness Fair, Chili Cook Off, Infinite Energy Olympics, and more.
- Coordinate onsite food truck schedule.
- Assist wellness coordinator with wellness newsletter and other assigned tasks.
- Performs related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Aide in converting data into manageable graphs.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Currently attending an educational institution as a degree-seeking student.
- Preferably studying psychology, sociology, management, business, or a related field.
- Skills and Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills – must be able to relate to many different employee groups
- Must be able to work efficiently both independently and as part of a team
- Must be willing and able to adapt to changes in interpersonal relationships, business processes and methodologies
- Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office Suite (Excel)