Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Job ID
A Hooters cleaning crew employee is an integral part of the day to day operations at every Hooters restaurant. The Hooters Cleaning Crew employee is responsible for consistently creating a safe, clean and sanitized environment for Hooters employees and guests. The Hooters Cleaning Crew employee adheres to all safety and sanitation practices and policies of Hooters restaurants. The Cleaning Crew employee demonstrates a willingness to be a team player, has a positive attitude, and meets all Hooters Cleaning Crew sanitations standards. The Cleaning Crew embraces the company’s core values: Show You Care, Elevate the Spirit, Respect Everyone, Values Feedback, and Exceeds Expectations.
• Continuous monitoring of the cleanliness of facilities and other equipment
• Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment
• Prepare and use various cleaning agents/solutions according to specification
• Clean and service restrooms with mops and disinfectants
• Move heavy equipment and furniture
• Identify and report possible repairs
• Requisition supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties
• Upkeep of Marquee or other signage
• Repair or servicing of minor infrastructure
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
• Cleanliness and organizational skills
• Ability to follow or read instructions
• Ability to communicate clearly
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize given tasks
• Ability to lift and move heavy objects
• Ability to use chemicals and cleaning equipment
• Knowledge of general repairs and maintenance
• Knowledge of Sanitation and use of MSDS
• Detail oriented
Must be 18 years of age or older
Hooters of America, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. M/D/F/V are encouraged to apply.