Great American Insurance Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Service Associate I
at Great American Insurance Group
- Job ID
- # Positions
- Administrative/Customer Support
- Position Type
- Full Time
Be Here. Be Great. Working for a leader in the insurance industry means opportunity for you. Great American Insurance Group’s member companies are subsidiaries of American Financial Group, a Fortune 500 company. We combine a "small company" culture where your ideas will be heard with "big company" expertise to help you succeed. With over 30 specialty property and casualty operations and a variety of financial services, there are always opportunities here to learn and grow.
Our Equine Mortality Division is one of the world's leading providers of equine mortality insurance and related coverage's through professional equine independent agents. Our Equine Mortality Division is extremely knowledgeable of all breeds of horses used for racing, as well as all show and pleasure uses.
We are currently looking to hire a Service Associate!
- Performs a variety of routine to moderately complex policy administration tasks in support of the business within established production and quality guidelines. Tasks may include:
- Reviews instructions from agent, underwriter, insured, broker, etc. to understand / determine what is needed to provide quotes, issuances, renewals, endorsements, etc.
- Maintains file accuracy and completeness.
- Sets up and clears submissions.
- Researches and resolves and / or corrects errors and / or issues.
- Prepares, assembles and / or issues policy / endorsements and associated documentation.
- Utilizes computerized systems for research, tracking, information gathering and / or troubleshooting (i.e., Excel / Word programs, legacy systems, internal systems, third party vendor delivered systems, etc.).
- Shares and / or conveys routine information via telephone, e-mail, fax, regular mail or in person to underwriters, agents, brokers, reinsurers and / or insureds maintaining a professional demeanor in all situations.
- May act as a liaison with other departments and facilitate interdepartmental communication.
- May perform other tasks including support, photocopying, imaging, mail, data entry and / or supply functions.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of policies and procedures, as well as the business (including products, coverages, etc.) and organization. Complies with company and regulatory guidelines.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 6 months to 2 years related experience.