Goodman Manufacturing Company, L.P.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Goodman Manufacturing Company, L.P.
- Job ID
- Experience (Years)
- Branch Operations
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Goodman is seeking a professional, skilled individual for our Warehouse position. This position will load, unload and deliver products to customers sites as required. Maintain strong customer service and fill in as backup for warehouse and front counter staff as required. If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website http://careers.daikincomfort.com/ and submitting your resume.
- Receive and Load Product
- Operate Forklift as needed to load/unload products
- Ensure all items are received per procedure and stocked
- Ensure all items being loaded/shipped are per procedures
- Maintain Inventory and Prepare Cycle Counts
- Maintain Warehouse and Forklift by following required maintenance and housekeeping and Safety procedures
- Control damage and inventory
- Ability to drive forklift safely
- Ability to complete Will Calls
- Responsible for completing required paperwork
- Ability to complete a daily Pre &Post shift Forklift inspection
- Proper PPE and uniform must be worn at all times during each shift
- Assist Customers and CSRs as needed
- Takes direction from lead/Supervisor.
- Works within well defined instructions.
- Ability to successfully process (ex. Loading and Unloading) products
- Ability to operate a forklift safely and work in a fast-paced warehouse
- Ability to work in warehouse that is not climate controlled
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to pass Prove It and driving test
- Must be eligible to be certified in 90 days
- Must be in good standing with the company
- Basic Computer skills.
- Be able to multi-task.
- Be dependable and work well in a team environment.
- Must have adequate forklift skills
- Must be able to read and write
- 0-1 years industrial forklift experience
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a person’s race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities