Goodman Manufacturing Company, L.P.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mgr. Div. Tech Services
at Goodman Manufacturing Company, L.P.
- Job ID
- Experience (Years)
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Divisional Technical Services Manager
Goodman is seeking a professional, skilled individual for our Technical Services Manager position. This position will support internal and external customers by managing Regional Technical Service Managers within division who deliver technical services support and training on our HVAC systems. If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website at http://careers.daikincomfort.com, and submitting your resume.
- Manage service technician team and coordinate their training and suggestions for improvements and ideas with other divisions of the company
- Ensure that the team is working within the established processes, keep the processes up to date, improve process efficiency, and provide training and execution of all related processes
- Manage workload and performance of RTM’s
- Work closely with Regional Managers and Regional Operations Managers to identify and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Allocate resources to address customer issues, conduct field visits, resolve technical concerns, address presale or application questions and conduct targeted and effective dealer training
- Provide input on training materials for sessions
- Be responsible for a high quality, cost-efficient and on time service operation (internal and external)
- Ensure the availability and quality of communications with our customers
- 5+ years experience in HVAC
- College degree in HVAC or Technical field equivalent
- Must be detail-oriented with excellent organizational and project management skills
- HVAC technical knowledge
- Demonstrated leadership ability, customer support aptitude, mechanical and electrical ability, and excellent communication skills
- Excellent people management skills
- Able to communicate effectively in all modes with customers and peers (verbal, written, etc)
- Customer service skills and customer focus to exceed expectations
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a person’s race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities.