General RV Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistant Parts Manager
at General RV Center
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Parts Counter
The success of General RV Center is rooted in our exceptional team, which has been growing since 1962. Our sustained growth has been fueled by our family values and passion for the RV lifestyle. Today, General RV Center stands as the Nation’s Largest Family-Owned RV Dealer, with locations nationwide and a global presence through our Internet Sales team.
What’s in it for you? When you join our team, you become part of the General RV family. It’s more than a job – it’s the opportunity to build a career, make a difference, and be part of an exciting industry. If you’re looking for a place to call home, we want to hear from you!
We're currently seeking an Assistant Parts Manager to join our team in Ocala, FL!
- Monitor and adjust inventory levels based on part turnover.
- Conduct inventory control with daily cycle counts.
- Oversee special order parts process and ensure timely delivery.
- Responsible for providing excellent customer service and product knowledge to our retail store.
- Work with Service Manager to ensure a timely turnaround of parts needed for internal jobs.
- Unload incoming shipments from trucks and stock items.
- Develop, enforce and monitor guidelines for working with customers to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Handle customer/vendor complaints immediately and according to General RV’s guidelines.
- Assist sales staff in providing accessories to their customers.
- Manage parts associates and develop team members.
- Other duties assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Prior Parts and Accessories experience within Automotive, RV, or Motorsports is highly desired.
- Experience in inventory control with daily cycle counts.
- Experience with managing and training team members is a must.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written. Ability to work with a wide range of customers.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Reliable and strong work ethic. Professional appearance is a must.
- Valid driver’s license.
General RV offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance options, paid vacations and a 401k with company matching.
WHO IS GENERAL RV CENTER?
General RV Center and its family of companies, which includes America's Choice Insurance Partners and Salem Distributors, is a large multi-state employer founded in 1962 in the heart of the Motor City. General RV started as a small ‘mom and pop’ operation and has grown into the Nation's Largest Family-Owned RV Dealer, with over 1,500 loyal associates. We have Supercenters in 6 states, with 12 locations in Michigan, Ohio, Illinois, Florida, Utah and most recently, Virginia.
Keywords: inside sales, product rep, representative, medical sales, pharmaceutical, outside sales, ford, chevrolet, chevy, mini, mercedes, audi, GM, toyota, lexus, infiniti, dodge, chrysler, subaru, winnebago, tiffin, lazy dayz, camping world, la mesa, national, general, thor, new and use, f&i, sales manager, territory manager,regional manager,kia, sales consultant, recruiter, talent acquisition, sourcing specialist, GSM, general manager, coach