Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Transfer Pricing Analyst
at FIS Global
Transfer Pricing Job Description:
This position is responsible for analysing and investigating product and legal entity relationships throughout FIS to ensure that FIS legal entities include all appropriate revenue and costs, and are therefore compliant with transfer pricing requirements in all jurisdictions.
• Investigatory/Forensic analysis skills with a sceptical approach to aid in highlighting different financial relationships.
• Strong accounting background to understand complex intercompany relationships.
• Clear verbal and written communication skills in order to remotely understand various tasks and explain performed analysis to the Transfer Pricing team located in London.
• Attention to detail to build a good understanding of the complex global product, business and legal entity structure within FIS.
• Strong organisational skills with ability to work independently and own a specific region from a transfer pricing perspective.
• Investigating businesses within legal entities globally throughout FIS for existing and new transfer pricing relationships.
• Forensic analysis of financial data in order to highlight new and existing product revenue and costs within businesses and legal entities.
• Liaise with various departments throughout FIS to understand and document transfer pricing relationships.
• Draft and review intercompany agreements to reflect transfer pricing relationships.
• Calculation of transfer pricing charges based off intercompany agreements and additional information from businesses.
• Booking complex monthly intercompany transfer pricing entries in a timely manner.
• Communicate and liaise with the Transfer Pricing department based in London to understand various tasks and explain analysis performed.
• Provide analysis, support and explanations to various departments’ queries on transfer pricing relationships and calculations.
• Assist Tax department through performing analysis for annual Tax returns and Transfer Pricing Studies as it relates to transfer pricing relationships and calculations.
• Regular review of intercompany agreements versus researched business operations to ensure any changes are identified and addressed.
• Assist in new acquisitions entering the Global Shared Service Model.
• Undertake other ad hoc duties as required.
With a 50-year history rooted in the financial services industry, FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. We champion clients from banking to capital markets, retail to corporate and everything touched by financial services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, our 53,000 worldwide employees help serve more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here and here
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check) ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
FIS™ is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies. With a long history deeply rooted in the financial services sector, FIS serves more than 14,000 institutions in over 110 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 39,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing and banking solutions, providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that drives financial institutions.
Join us as we redefine secure financial technology on a global level. We’re proud to be a Fortune 500 company and the world leader in the global financial technology industry. Greatness doesn’t just happen. It takes innovation, investment and a commitment to being the best at what you do. That’s why, at FIS™, we offer more than jobs with benefits. We offer the opportunity to realize your potential, push your limits and make real contributions to the financial technology industry and the world. If you share our spirit of excellence and achievement, you’re the type of person we want working beside us. We’re an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and terrific benefits in energetic work environments.
Talent, if you have it, we want it. Join the FIS Global Talent Network today!
What is a Talent Network?