Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at FIS Global
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provides customer support by phone, email or instant message to consumers. Serves as primary contact for inbound customer issues. Escalates more technical product-related issues to proper Product Support department.
• Processes a high volume of consumer inquiries of FIS products and services and resolves a targeted percentage of those inquiries.
• Troubleshoots customer problems, identifies root cause of problem and uses tool and resources appropriately to determine how to resolve customer problems.
• When unable to resolve problems in a reasonable amount of time, will escalate to appropriate resource. Follows up on escalated issues with coaching and mentoring to learn appropriate solution and expand overall knowledge.
• Tracks and documents inbound support requests and ensures proper notation of customer problems or issues.
• Updates customer information and ensures accurate entry of contact information.
• Meets standards of job, such as quality standards, adherence to schedule and average handle time.
• May provide guidance and/or mentoring to less experienced Customer Service Associates - Consumer.
• Other related duties assigned as needed.
High school diploma or GED
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Knowledge of the company’s products, services and business operations to enable resolution of customer inquiries
• Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Computer navigation and operation skills
• Demonstrates effective people skills and sensitivities when dealing with others
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
FIS JOB LEVEL DESCRIPTION
Experienced support role. Highly-skilled with extensive proficiency. Responds to a high volume of inquiries about FIS’s products and services. Questions and issues are predominantly routine but associate must be able to deviate from standard scripts and procedures as needed. Handles situations which may require adaptation of response or extensive research. May require advanced problem solving. Plays a lead role in customer escalations. Coaches and shares information with professionals with less experience and/or expertise. Works under general supervision with some latitude for independent judgment. Typically requires three or more years of experience in a call center or customer service-related job in a service industry. One or more years financial services experience is preferable.
With a 50-year history rooted in the financial services industry, FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. We champion clients from banking to capital markets, retail to corporate and everything touched by financial services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, our 53,000 worldwide employees help serve more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here and here
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check) ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
FIS™ is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies. With a long history deeply rooted in the financial services sector, FIS serves more than 14,000 institutions in over 110 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 39,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing and banking solutions, providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that drives financial institutions.
Join us as we redefine secure financial technology on a global level. We’re proud to be a Fortune 500 company and the world leader in the global financial technology industry. Greatness doesn’t just happen. It takes innovation, investment and a commitment to being the best at what you do. That’s why, at FIS™, we offer more than jobs with benefits. We offer the opportunity to realize your potential, push your limits and make real contributions to the financial technology industry and the world. If you share our spirit of excellence and achievement, you’re the type of person we want working beside us. We’re an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and terrific benefits in energetic work environments.
Talent, if you have it, we want it. Join the FIS Global Talent Network today!
What is a Talent Network?