Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Storage Administrator II
at FIS Global
- 5+ years leading Enterprise Storage integrated solutions. Leading cross functional teams in implementing HW, SW, implementing required administration methods and facilitating data migration activities
- Should have worked in RIM Delivery Model for at least 2 years
- ITIL v3 trained
Good to have skills
- Production Storage systems engineering experience primarily: NetApp 7 Mode & C- mode , secondly skills EMC SAN, IBM XIV , Brocade and Cisco Fabric switches
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certified
High Level Role Responsibilities
- Run 24x7 operations for Clients infrastructure support
- Work with onsite team in migrating applications from legacy Datacenters to FIS datacenters
- Should be flexible to work in shifts, predominantly UK OR US shifts
- Responsible for meeting SLAs and CSAT
- Enable and support the team in resolving day-to-day production issues, application upgrades and patches, performance analysis, disaster recovery implementation, capacity planning and other activities as may be necessary.
- Monitor and track Changes implementations during UK, US business hours & weekends as per change management process
- Available on call to drive major incident / outage resolutions
- Documentation & Operational performance reporting
- People management and competency development
- Own and Drive Service Improvements
- Execute on demand IT projects
- Drive compliance to client and organization processes and policies
- Ensure Quality of deliverables
- The above is not a comprehensive list and could change based on business requirements
Education & Experience Requirements
- Education - Bachelor or higher degree
- 6-10 years’ experience in working in IT services organization
- At least 2 years’ experience working in an environment where ITIL processes are implemented
- At least 2 years’ experience in working with UK / US clients
- In client facing role(s) for at least 2 years
- Experience in being part of at least one datacenter migration project
- On call support for at least 2 years
- Excellent skills on MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
With a 50-year history rooted in the financial services industry, FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. We champion clients from banking to capital markets, retail to corporate and everything touched by financial services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, our 53,000 worldwide employees help serve more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here and here
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check) ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
FIS™ is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies. With a long history deeply rooted in the financial services sector, FIS serves more than 14,000 institutions in over 110 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 39,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing and banking solutions, providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that drives financial institutions.
Join us as we redefine secure financial technology on a global level. We’re proud to be a Fortune 500 company and the world leader in the global financial technology industry. Greatness doesn’t just happen. It takes innovation, investment and a commitment to being the best at what you do. That’s why, at FIS™, we offer more than jobs with benefits. We offer the opportunity to realize your potential, push your limits and make real contributions to the financial technology industry and the world. If you share our spirit of excellence and achievement, you’re the type of person we want working beside us. We’re an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and terrific benefits in energetic work environments.
Talent, if you have it, we want it. Join the FIS Global Talent Network today!
What is a Talent Network?