Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Talent Sourcer
at FIS Global
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the Role
This is a critical role within our global talent acquisition team with a primary focus on engaging passive leads to build our candidate pipelines and delivering hires to our global organization.
You’ll identify, screen and engage the best and brightest talent in the market. Using your Boolean skills and in-house/agency experience, you’ll source the top talent needed to supply our growing organization. You’ll seek out high performers who share our values and who, like you, want to do their best work here.
You’ll work closely with the wider talent acquisition and sourcing colleagues and will receive 1:1 coaching from our Talent Acquisition Managers. Leveraging this with your current capabilities, you will be an expert at proactively headhunting and data mining suitable candidates through all available channels and via all possible methods.
In this role, you’ll need to be detailed, organized, both reflective and forward thinking. Working with a range of stakeholders, you’ll deliver a strong slate of qualified candidates, recruitment market intelligence, manage talent pools and impact recruitment delivery.
What you will be doing
• Partnering with talent acquisition managers to develop innovate souring strategies
• Sourcing candidates using a range of job boards and CV databases to actively mine passive talent for a range of skills sets (e.g., software engineering, professional services, finance and sales openings)
• Building long and short lists of suitable candidates
• Approaching candidates to discuss current opportunities and pre-screen their technical aptitude, and whether they align to our values
• Utilising LinkedIn Recruiter and other tools to build talent pipelines
• Market map core areas and industries
• Think creatively about sourcing using social media
• Identifying and assisting with running recruitment and industry specific events as a way of building our talent networks
• Deliver an incredible candidate experience and offer ideas on how we can improve this
• Work diligently to maintain data integrity in our ATS and CRM systems
• Provide metrics and analysis on sourcing campaigns
What you bring:
• Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources, social studies or similar
• Experience in either a recruitment agency or in-house recruitment role is essential
• Expert in data mining and performing Boolean searches across different sites/mediums (Google Search, LinkedIn, Job Sites / Boards, etc.)
• Track record of sourcing a range of skills including software development, professional services, sales and finance positions
• Ability to correctly target and identify leads based on various criteria to match FIS’ highest priority openings
• Previous experience with one or more industry standards applicant tracking systems / CRM systems
• Excellent communication skills and English language fluency - speaking at executive level, both internally and externally, comes with ease
• Meticulous organizational skills -- you pride yourself at keeping records up-to-date in real-time
• The ability to learn and embrace new technologies
• The ability to coach junior team members
• Excellent MS Office knowledge
• A Team Player who likes to have a bit of fun along with way!
What we offer you
• A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
• Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home – 4 days per month, etc.)
• Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
With a 50-year history rooted in the financial services industry, FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. We champion clients from banking to capital markets, retail to corporate and everything touched by financial services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, our 53,000 worldwide employees help serve more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here and here
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check) ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
FIS™ is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies. With a long history deeply rooted in the financial services sector, FIS serves more than 14,000 institutions in over 110 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 39,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing and banking solutions, providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that drives financial institutions.
Join us as we redefine secure financial technology on a global level. We’re proud to be a Fortune 500 company and the world leader in the global financial technology industry. Greatness doesn’t just happen. It takes innovation, investment and a commitment to being the best at what you do. That’s why, at FIS™, we offer more than jobs with benefits. We offer the opportunity to realize your potential, push your limits and make real contributions to the financial technology industry and the world. If you share our spirit of excellence and achievement, you’re the type of person we want working beside us. We’re an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and terrific benefits in energetic work environments.
Talent, if you have it, we want it. Join the FIS Global Talent Network today!
What is a Talent Network?