Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Sales Executive, Digital Business/Consumer Banking Solutions
at FIS Global
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Digital One is a transformational Omnichannel platform coming to market through FIS. Unlike any other product in the market, it offers a single platform servicing both customer facing and banker facing channels. As a part of this sales team you will sell Digital One to non FIS core prospects.
What you will be doing
You will be using your leadership and sales experience as well as your strong understanding of banking and technology. Ideal experience would be in a hunter sales role with a core or digital banking vendor.
• Cold-call into a named account list of non-FIS core clients to identify new opportunities
• Responsible to sell FIS’s Digital Banking Omnichannel Solutions such as but not limited to Online Account Opening, Consumer and Business Internet Banking, Teller, Sales & Service, Call Center and others
• Responds and completes RFP’s as they are assigned
• Organizes and participates in demonstrations of FIS solutions either in person or using web-based conferencing tools
• Prepares and presents proposals to clients
• Negotiates, structures, and closes 'deals' that meet customer expectations and FIS's ability to deliver; utilizes appropriate company resources per the resources plan to provide product marketing support or specialized product sales expertise
What you bring
• 5+ years new business sales experience selling digital banking, bill pay, core systems or other complex solutions into the banking industry
• Ability to identify and qualify potential clients
• Expert negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Solid decision-making and problem solving skills
• Analytical skills are required to determine client business needs and requirements
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and public
• Strong client presentation skills
• 30-50% travel required
What we offer you
• A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities
• A competitive salary and benefits
• The chance to sell a transformational product to the banking marketplace
With a 50-year history rooted in the financial services industry, FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. We champion clients from banking to capital markets, retail to corporate and everything touched by financial services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, our 53,000 worldwide employees help serve more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf and here:www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
FIS™ is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies. With a long history deeply rooted in the financial services sector, FIS serves more than 14,000 institutions in over 110 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 39,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing and banking solutions, providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that drives financial institutions.
Join us as we redefine secure financial technology on a global level. We’re proud to be a Fortune 500 company and the world leader in the global financial technology industry. Greatness doesn’t just happen. It takes innovation, investment and a commitment to being the best at what you do. That’s why, at FIS™, we offer more than jobs with benefits. We offer the opportunity to realize your potential, push your limits and make real contributions to the financial technology industry and the world. If you share our spirit of excellence and achievement, you’re the type of person we want working beside us. We’re an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and terrific benefits in energetic work environments.
Talent, if you have it, we want it. Join the FIS Global Talent Network today!
What is a Talent Network?