Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Quality Assurance Test Analyst
at FIS Global
We have an exciting opportunity for a Quality Assurance Test Analyst in our office in Makati City, Philippines.
This role reports to the Quality Assurance Manager. This person will establish and implement quality assurance and compliance processes for information technology (IT). Develop and implement quality maturity roadmap and plan for each IT functional area.
This role is open to Filipino citizens or PR.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and maintain the processes of the division’s quality program.
- Provides consulting for software development or operations processes, quality practices, quality audits and software measurements to product development or operations teams within the division and to clients.
- Develop, maintain and upgrade Manual or Automated test scripts, utilities, simulators, data sets and other programmatic test tools required to execute test plans.
- Perform usability testing for total system performance, reliability, scalability, and security.
- Communicate testing activities and findings in oral and written forms.
- Control and manage own daily test activities.
- Provide internal quality assurance.
- Support the test lead to identify risks and develop mitigation strategies.
- Organise and maintain the test script library.
- Adhere to FIS policy and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or other related discipline or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Quality Assurance Test Analyst in the Banking, Credit cards, Financial sector or Fintech companies.
- Must have experience in different tools such as: HP ALM and JIRA. Experience with tools in Mainframe, Cobol, and test tools from Visa and Mastercard would be advantageous.
- Ability to work independently and in team, quick learner and time management are crucial.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization, e.g., executive, management, individual contributors.
- In-depth knowledge of financial services industry practices, regulations and processes.
- In-depth knowledge of one or more end-to-end systems lifecycle development methodologies.
- Advanced proficiency in at least one appropriate quality management and improvement methodology, e.g., Total Quality Management (TQM), Six Sigma, Software Engineering Institute – Capability Maturity Model (SEI-CMM).
- Proficiency in quality management methods, tools and technologies.
FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. FIS empowers the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. FIS’ more than 53,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients’ business forward. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here and here
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check) ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
FIS™ is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies. With a long history deeply rooted in the financial services sector, FIS serves more than 14,000 institutions in over 110 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 39,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing and banking solutions, providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that drives financial institutions.
Join us as we redefine secure financial technology on a global level. We’re proud to be a Fortune 500 company and the world leader in the global financial technology industry. Greatness doesn’t just happen. It takes innovation, investment and a commitment to being the best at what you do. That’s why, at FIS™, we offer more than jobs with benefits. We offer the opportunity to realize your potential, push your limits and make real contributions to the financial technology industry and the world. If you share our spirit of excellence and achievement, you’re the type of person we want working beside us. We’re an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and terrific benefits in energetic work environments.
Talent, if you have it, we want it. Join the FIS Global Talent Network today!
What is a Talent Network?