Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Post Trade Services – Product Support Representative
at FIS Global
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
FIS Post Trade Services (PTS) applications involve middle and back office processing to support trading in the Cleared Derivatives and Cleared OTC markets.
PTS middle office applications are real-time trade matching, allocation and acceptance systems for listed and cleared OTC derivatives. Fully integrated with front-office, exchange and back-office systems, PTS middle-office applications matches orders with executed trades in real time and sends clearing instructions to clearinghouses, including automatic give-ins and give-outs.
PTS back office applications are global, cross-asset and scalable back-office processing systems for listed and cleared OTC derivatives. It provides clearing and accounting for global tier one futures commission merchants (FCMs), investment banks, regional brokers and proprietary traders. PTS back office applications have been enhanced to support the emerging cleared OTC derivatives marketplace and continues to add new markets as the listed and cleared OTC marketplace grows in established markets and fast-growing regions.
What you will be doing
The PTS Client Experience Product Support Representative is a role within Post Trade Services of FIS Capital Markets that is responsible for daily production support on PTS software. To assist in a first line application support capacity of PTS software and peripheral applications. To liaise between Client Experience and the client base toward the final goal of issue resolution.
• Provides in-depth product support to FIS clients by resolving incoming inquiries
• Resolves customer concerns raised during installation, operation, maintenance or product application or compatibility matters
• Troubleshoots problems with malfunctioning electro/mechanical equipment or software applications and recommends corrective action.
• Documents customer information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development
• Interpersonal skills and technical product knowledge and expertise are critical to responding to daily client centric activities
What you bring:
• Broad knowledge of PTS products, industry and related services; in-depth knowledge of products and services for which team(s) provide support
• Knowledge of basic IT technologies, e.g., operating systems, network devices, software development and architecture
• Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external clients
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization, e.g., executive, management, individual contributors
• Excellent decision-making, problem-solving, team building, negotiation, conflict management and time management skills
Added bonus if you have:
• Functional knowledge of GMI and/or UBIX, peripheral applications and associated technologies space
• Able to leverage experience to directly work with global Client Experience team and the client base
• Knowledge in programming, business analysis or implementation of software products
What we offer you
• A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
• A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
• The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
• A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
• A competitive salary and benefits
With a 50-year history rooted in the financial services industry, FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. We champion clients from banking to capital markets, retail to corporate and everything touched by financial services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, our 53,000 worldwide employees help serve more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf and here:www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
FIS™ is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies. With a long history deeply rooted in the financial services sector, FIS serves more than 14,000 institutions in over 110 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 39,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing and banking solutions, providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that drives financial institutions.
Join us as we redefine secure financial technology on a global level. We’re proud to be a Fortune 500 company and the world leader in the global financial technology industry. Greatness doesn’t just happen. It takes innovation, investment and a commitment to being the best at what you do. That’s why, at FIS™, we offer more than jobs with benefits. We offer the opportunity to realize your potential, push your limits and make real contributions to the financial technology industry and the world. If you share our spirit of excellence and achievement, you’re the type of person we want working beside us. We’re an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and terrific benefits in energetic work environments.
Talent, if you have it, we want it. Join the FIS Global Talent Network today!
What is a Talent Network?