Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
.Net Developer - Product Development
at FIS Global
FIS is looking for a Software Engineer to be responsible for the development and support of bespoke and custom solutions.
AvantGard Quantum is an award-winning treasury management system that helps organizations throughout the world manage their cash, manage their debt and investments, and assess and manage various types of risk, such as currency and interest rate risk. It also provides support for multiple languages, and helps to promote connectivity within complex treasury departments.
• Develop and support existing C#, MVC and ASP.Net solutions.
• Write specifications and maintain documentation for technical and business solutions.
• Write and modify software to meet specified functional and technical requirements.
• Conform to development processes, work instructions and standards.
• Interact with Development Manager of FIS AvantGard ensuring a common high standard is maintained.
• Participate in technical/functional requirements walk-through, release planning and status meetings. Meeting participants are based in locations of multiple time zones.
• Promote a culture of excellence and quality and seek continuous improvement.
• Produce development estimates and monitor actual effort against estimates.
• Provide prompt escalation of functional, technical and project issues to Management.
• Remain up to date with functional and technical changes within the product.
• Remain up to date with new technologies and practices relevant to the organization.
• IT Bachelor or Master degree.
• 4.5 to 5 years of experience in software development.
• Experience in Banking and Finance Sectors is a plus.
• Fluent English (written & spoken) mandatory.
• Experience with .Net, C# and MVC 4/5 essential.
• Experience with Crystal Reports (preferred).
• Experience with Object Oriented Programming and Design.
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server essential, Oracle is a plus.
• Good communication skills are essential.
• Team player.
• Analytical, design and problem solving skills.
• Interest for the functional aspect of the role.
• Client oriented.
With a 50-year history rooted in the financial services industry, FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. We champion clients from banking to capital markets, retail to corporate and everything touched by financial services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, our 53,000 worldwide employees help serve more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here and here
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check) ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
FIS™ is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies. With a long history deeply rooted in the financial services sector, FIS serves more than 14,000 institutions in over 110 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 39,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing and banking solutions, providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that drives financial institutions.
Join us as we redefine secure financial technology on a global level. We’re proud to be a Fortune 500 company and the world leader in the global financial technology industry. Greatness doesn’t just happen. It takes innovation, investment and a commitment to being the best at what you do. That’s why, at FIS™, we offer more than jobs with benefits. We offer the opportunity to realize your potential, push your limits and make real contributions to the financial technology industry and the world. If you share our spirit of excellence and achievement, you’re the type of person we want working beside us. We’re an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and terrific benefits in energetic work environments.
Talent, if you have it, we want it. Join the FIS Global Talent Network today!
What is a Talent Network?