Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Lead Consultant - IntelliMatch
at FIS Global
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
What you will be doing
- Strong IntelliMatch product implementation skills
- Very good understanding and knowledge of reconciliations in cash, securities, nostro, ATM, system recs
- Good Microsoft SQL skills
- Strong client communication and management skills
- Proven track record to independently work on IntelliMatch client implementation projects.
- Travel might be involved in some projects on case to case basis.
What you bring:
5-9 years’ experience in a financial services back office environment and/or experience gained within a reconciliations, case management and exception processing organization.
Knowledge of reconciliation, cash management or exception processing and software a definite plus.
Knowledge / Experience
• Very good understanding of Capital Markets
• Strong Understanding of at least one financial asset class and its valuation, trade lifecycle, market and/or credit risk management.
• Have good analytical skills and have eye for detail
• Willingness to go extra mile to understand the functional requirements
• Able to communicate effectively at all levels, using a range of communication styles, skills, and processes
• Excellent interpersonal skills – ability to work with multiple teams
• Approachable personality and willing to guide and explain
• Systematic way of thinking
• Excellent analytical skills
• Adept at using MS Excel.
• Any equivalent degree
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Possesses understanding in the areas of application testing for Mainframe application manual testing
- Understands mainframe architectures.
- Understands how mainframe systems work.
- Identifies critical issues with ease
Exhibits confidence and an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices when solving business problems
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
With a 50-year history rooted in the financial services industry, FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. We champion clients from banking to capital markets, retail to corporate and everything touched by financial services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, our 53,000 worldwide employees help serve more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here and here
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check) ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
FIS™ is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies. With a long history deeply rooted in the financial services sector, FIS serves more than 14,000 institutions in over 110 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 39,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing and banking solutions, providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that drives financial institutions.
Join us as we redefine secure financial technology on a global level. We’re proud to be a Fortune 500 company and the world leader in the global financial technology industry. Greatness doesn’t just happen. It takes innovation, investment and a commitment to being the best at what you do. That’s why, at FIS™, we offer more than jobs with benefits. We offer the opportunity to realize your potential, push your limits and make real contributions to the financial technology industry and the world. If you share our spirit of excellence and achievement, you’re the type of person we want working beside us. We’re an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and terrific benefits in energetic work environments.
Talent, if you have it, we want it. Join the FIS Global Talent Network today!
What is a Talent Network?