Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Java Developer (Banking Domain) – Noida– 3 to 5 years (JR68687)
at FIS Global
Java Developer (Banking Domain) – Noida– 5 to 7 years (JR68687)
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Open Payment Framework is a J2EE based framework working on Webpshere and Weblogic, Linux/AIX with MQ or SIBUS as JMS engine and Oracle or DB2 as DB engine.
What you will be doing
- Designing, coding and debugging and maintenance of Java, J2EE application systems
- Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD)
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
- Ability to convert business requirement into executable code solution
- Provide leadership to technical team
- Ability to analyze and resolve technical query in project execution
What you bring
- 5 to 7 years of experience in Java development with Banking domain
- Proficiency in Core Java (JDK 1.5), J2EE, ANSI SQL, XML, Struts version 1.2, Hibernate, EJB, messaging using JMS, LINUX
- Database concepts (Oracle/DB2)
- Core Java Language (Collections, Concurrency/Multi-Threading, , Localization, JDBC)
Must have knowledge of one J2EE Application Server eg: WebSphere Process Server, weblogic,jboss
Added bonus if you have
- Knowledge of FIS’ products and services
- Knowledge of the business goals, objectives and business operations for the appropriate FIS organization
- Knowledge of financial services industry
- Exposure to data modelling/UML
- Hands-on on Linux and Windows platforms with ability to write and manage scripts
- Working Knowledge of JIRA or equivalent
- Core Java Language: Socket Programming, RMI.
- Web Technologies: Restful Services, Web Services – SOAP.
What we offer you
- An exciting opportunity be a part of World’s Leading FinTech Product MNC
- To be a part of vibrant team and to build up a career on core banking/payments domain
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits including GHMI/ Hospitalization coverage for employee and direct dependents
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- A broad range of professional education and personal development opportunities
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- Valuable internal opportunities to showcase your talent on Fine Arts/Sports/Fitness etc
FIS at A Glance (www.fisglobal.com )
FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies. FIS empowers the financial world with payment processing and banking solutions, including software, services and technology outsourcing. FIS’ more than 53,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients’ business forward. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe.
FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index. We never lose sight that FIS succeeds only when our clients succeed. This drives our commitment to thought leadership, operational excellence and innovation that champions our clients’ business and keeps them competitive in today’s dynamic and challenging industry environment. We help our clients transform disruption into opportunity, giving them the tools needed to thrive not just today, but in tomorrow’s financial world.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here and here
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check) ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
FIS™ is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies. With a long history deeply rooted in the financial services sector, FIS serves more than 14,000 institutions in over 110 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 39,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing and banking solutions, providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that drives financial institutions.
Join us as we redefine secure financial technology on a global level. We’re proud to be a Fortune 500 company and the world leader in the global financial technology industry. Greatness doesn’t just happen. It takes innovation, investment and a commitment to being the best at what you do. That’s why, at FIS™, we offer more than jobs with benefits. We offer the opportunity to realize your potential, push your limits and make real contributions to the financial technology industry and the world. If you share our spirit of excellence and achievement, you’re the type of person we want working beside us. We’re an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and terrific benefits in energetic work environments.
Talent, if you have it, we want it. Join the FIS Global Talent Network today!
What is a Talent Network?