Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at FIS Global
- Own and aggressively drive forward specific areas of OpenShift technology architecture. Evaluate OpenShift architectural solutions/designs to project execution teams for implementation.
- Evaluate technology architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for the OpenShift technology domain.
- Lead projects from an Operational perspective in partnership with engineering and architecture. Work with Product Owner/Business Analysts to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test, and release features.
- Participate in the evaluation of Proof-of-Concept projects to validate new architectures and solutions.
- Liaise with global team and clients for resolving technical dependencies, issues, and risks.
- Mentor/train and provide operational guidance to multiple teams building innovative OpenShift based applications.
- Drive common vision, practices and capabilities across teams.
- Sr. Architect with OpenShift experience:
- Designing and developing scripts/tools for Continuous Integration Continuous Deployments
- Designing and developing automation templates/tools for infrastructure provisioning, configuration & change management
- Building and deploy web applications to dev/test/prod environments
- Automating configuration management, infrastructure, and application deployments in a toolset such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible.
- Experience with Docker and containerization strategies
- Developing automation for application running on private and public cloud infrastructure environments such as AWS / Google Cloud / Azure
- Source control using tools such as GIT
- Automation of applications through RESTful APIs
- Experience with software testing, including designing and implementing unit, component, and system-level tests
- Background in network or storage design and administration is a plus.
- Experience in complete project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies.
- Proven track record of technical leadership roles delivering solutions within defined timeframes.
- Skilled in building relationships with clients and in practice development activities.
- Demonstrated success in performing work and managing complex and/or large consulting projects.
- Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
- Experience working with a globally distributed team and managing off-shore teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Must be open to travel.
Preferred Skills And Education
- Certifications in OpenShift technologies
FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. FIS empowers the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. FIS’ more than 53,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients’ business forward. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here and here
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check) ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
FIS™ is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies. With a long history deeply rooted in the financial services sector, FIS serves more than 14,000 institutions in over 110 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 39,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing and banking solutions, providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that drives financial institutions.
Join us as we redefine secure financial technology on a global level. We’re proud to be a Fortune 500 company and the world leader in the global financial technology industry. Greatness doesn’t just happen. It takes innovation, investment and a commitment to being the best at what you do. That’s why, at FIS™, we offer more than jobs with benefits. We offer the opportunity to realize your potential, push your limits and make real contributions to the financial technology industry and the world. If you share our spirit of excellence and achievement, you’re the type of person we want working beside us. We’re an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and terrific benefits in energetic work environments.
Talent, if you have it, we want it. Join the FIS Global Talent Network today!
What is a Talent Network?