Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director, Application/Infra Management Support
at FIS Global
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
o Lead and manage the Global Delivery teams and liaison with senior onsite managers / stakeholders to mirror global operating model
o Manage operations/activities using prescribed ITIL based process and ensuring SLAs are met in all service delivery processes i.e. Incident management, Problem management, Configuration management, knowledge management, Change management
o Ensures compliance with organization policies, procedures by team members in the day to day support / activities
o Provides inputs, metrics and other information as necessary to perform enterprise resource capacity planning
Track all key risk metrics, improve service quality through increased platform stability,mean time to resolution and drive key technology transformation projects
o be key point of escalation contact for any service delivery related issues for the team and senior management
• Manages the processing environment to protect production systems critical to the success of the business.
• Delivers an operations environment that meets all service level agreements, e.g., 24/7 availability, response time parameters, etc. and availability targets.
• Develops and recommends tactical and strategic plans for processing operations.
• Selects, trains, develops and leads an efficient and effective processing team.
• Identifies and recommends cost-saving and continuous improvement initiatives within the processing area.
• Ensures all backup and recovery and disaster recovery processes will meet or exceed business requirements.
• Develops and implements team standards and procedures that support departmental standards and procedures.
• Develops and executes project plans, budgets and schedules for documentation of work and results.
• Develops, manages and forecasts the budgets for the relevant cost centers.
• Other related duties assigned as needed.
Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
o 15-18 years applied experience in managing offshore operations / platform services in Banking / financial environment
o Exposure in managing support team with various technology skills inclusive of System administrator (Linux / Solaris) / Middleware / Scheduling tools [hands on experience is must]
o Ability to get invlved in priority1 or critical issues and manage customer/senior stakeholder.
o Experience in collaborating with development / client services and other teams within the organization
o Excellent stake holder management skills
o Ability and capacity to manage multiple deliverables and projects in a dynamic enterprise service delivery environment.
o Good customer handling skills includes, but not limited to, timely client responses, problem solving, and an ability to successfully work with technical and non-technical customer base.
o Knowledge of ITIL processes / Agile development process / DevOps
o Able to handle special service delivery assignments and projects, independently or in collaboration with a team.
o Excellent verbal & written communications skills required.
o Ability to work effectively in a global team environment as well as independently.
• Knowledge of all processing phases
• Knowledge of processing administration and processing activities and controls
• Knowledge of FIS products and systems
• Proficiency in client communication and escalation management
• Knowledge of project management methods and techniques
• Proficiency to effectively supervise, lead and manage staff members
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization, e.g., executive, management, individual contributors
• Excellent problem solving, team and time management skills managing multiple deadlines for self and others
• Proficiency in evaluating the performance capabilities of subordinates as well as counsel subordinates in development and/or corrective discipline
• Proficiency in making projections of future expenses based on analysis of cost effectiveness of past expenditures
• Proficiency to operate independently
FIS JOB LEVEL DESCRIPTION
Director level role. Expert knowledge of the field. Proficient understanding of all operations processing policies and procedures. Works on complex tasks, projects or issues that involve a high degree of risk, impacts business unit performance and makes use of the individuals’ high level of knowledge within one or more areas of specialty. Coaches and mentors staff. Works without supervision on the most complex projects. Complete latitude for independent judgment. Typically requires fifteen or more years of experience and up to five years leadership responsibility or the equivalent combination of education and experience in an operations processing organization.
With a 50-year history rooted in the financial services industry, FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. We champion clients from banking to capital markets, retail to corporate and everything touched by financial services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, our 53,000 worldwide employees help serve more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here and here
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check) ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
FIS™ is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies. With a long history deeply rooted in the financial services sector, FIS serves more than 14,000 institutions in over 110 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 39,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing and banking solutions, providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that drives financial institutions.
Join us as we redefine secure financial technology on a global level. We’re proud to be a Fortune 500 company and the world leader in the global financial technology industry. Greatness doesn’t just happen. It takes innovation, investment and a commitment to being the best at what you do. That’s why, at FIS™, we offer more than jobs with benefits. We offer the opportunity to realize your potential, push your limits and make real contributions to the financial technology industry and the world. If you share our spirit of excellence and achievement, you’re the type of person we want working beside us. We’re an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and terrific benefits in energetic work environments.
Talent, if you have it, we want it. Join the FIS Global Talent Network today!
What is a Talent Network?