Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at FIS Global
Citrix Admin - (24/7 Shift ) :: Bangalore or Chennai (Ambit) – 5 to 8 years
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
This role is a part of our Virtualization Team. Career level professional role. Moderate skills with high level of proficiency. Develops and implements solutions that require analysis and research. Works on small to large, complex projects that require increased skill in multiple technical environments. Possesses knowledge in a specific business area. Works on one or more projects as a team member. Works under general supervision with latitude for independent judgment.
What you will be doing
- Managing and maintenance of Citrix farms on version 5.0, 6.5 and 7.5.
- Working on Windows 2012 R2 and Windows 2008 Servers
- Deep understanding and extensive hands on experience on Citrix Xen App and Xen Desktop
- Working on Group policies and Active Directory
- Working on troubleshooting and administering Xen App 5.0, /6.0/6.5/7.0/7.6/7.15
- Working in troubleshooting Xen Desktop 5.0/5.6/7.6
- Working on Citrix Provisional Services (Exclusively on 6.X and 7.X)
- Working on Net Scalar Gateway / Load balancer related to Xen App and Xen Desktop services
What you bring:
• 5 – 8 years of experience in Citrix Admin
• Knowledge of FIS’ products and services
• Knowledge of the business goals, objectives and business operations for the appropriate FIS organization
• Knowledge of financial services industry
• Knowledge of basic financial analysis principles and ratios
• Proficiency in standard office software, such as MS Office, Visio, MS Access, etc.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to audiences of various levels in the organization, e.g., executive, management, individual contributors
• Willingly shares relevant knowledge and expertise to other resources
• Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, interpersonal, team, customer service, negotiation, conflict management and time management skills
• Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to take
• Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas
Added bonus if you have:
- Experience in generating SQL Reporting Services
- Knowledge of Windows Clustering services
- Experience in Application packaging and distribution, VDI, Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop
- Should have worked in RIM Delivery Model for at least 3 years
- Should have been part of Global team of at least 5 people including L3 resources for at least 2 years
- ITIL v3 trained
- Knowledge of the business goals, objectives and business operations for the appropriate FIS organization
- Knowledge of financial services industry
- Knowledge of basic financial analysis principles and ratios
What we offer you
- An exciting opportunity be a part of World’s Leading FinTech Product MNC
- To be a part of vibrant team and to build up a career on core banking/payments domain
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits including GHMI/ Hospitalization coverage for employee and direct dependents
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- A broad range of professional education and personal development opportunities
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- Valuable internal opportunities to showcase your talent on Fine Arts/Sports/Fitness etc
With a 50-year history rooted in the financial services industry, FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. We champion clients from banking to capital markets, retail to corporate and everything touched by financial services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, our 53,000 worldwide employees help serve more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here and here
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check) ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
FIS™ is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies. With a long history deeply rooted in the financial services sector, FIS serves more than 14,000 institutions in over 110 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 39,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing and banking solutions, providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that drives financial institutions.
Join us as we redefine secure financial technology on a global level. We’re proud to be a Fortune 500 company and the world leader in the global financial technology industry. Greatness doesn’t just happen. It takes innovation, investment and a commitment to being the best at what you do. That’s why, at FIS™, we offer more than jobs with benefits. We offer the opportunity to realize your potential, push your limits and make real contributions to the financial technology industry and the world. If you share our spirit of excellence and achievement, you’re the type of person we want working beside us. We’re an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and terrific benefits in energetic work environments.
Talent, if you have it, we want it. Join the FIS Global Talent Network today!
What is a Talent Network?