Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Career Mobility Partner - Senior Consultant
at FIS Global
The Career Mobility Centre of Excellence supports business growth and employee engagement by enabling the right people to be in the right place at the right time, and with the right skills.
- Partner with Business Partners and People Direct to develop and maintain a strong understanding of business and TPO strategy and talent agenda.
- Advise BPs/PD and Business Managers on career mobility, including functional moves, job rotations, assignments, transfers and international business travel - delivering CM services up to the point of approval for a career move where there is a physical relocation, initiate ME and/or GBTE to deliver their services to the employee and review Cost Projections and Letters of Understanding with the BP and Business Manager.
- Provide strategic advice and tailored CM solutions, as well as proactive mobility insights, to BPs/PD and Business Managers, to enable effective business decision-making.
- Share feedback from BPs/PD and Business Managers with ME and GBTE to drive continuous review and optimization.
- Collaborate with ME and GBTE, sharing information on business strategy, and to optimize pillar process hand-offs and develop/continuously improve tools to drive a positive employee experience.
- Partner with ME and GBTE to understand current employee experiences with assignments, transfers and international business travel. Use this information to shape future career mobility solutions.
- Collaborate with ME and GBTE to deliver accurate and timely CM metrics and data analytics to BPs to demonstrate CM value and to increase internal career mobility using informed and strategic business decision-making.
- Four to six years of previous experience in career development/talent management and/or managing international assignments or international business travel.
- Strong level of practical experience in career development and talent management, immigration, international tax, and/or international business traveler knowledge.
- Proven excellent partnering skills, with the ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships through exceptional service delivery.
• Commercial awareness and understanding of business strategy.
• Innovative, proactive, solutions-focused, and outcome oriented.
• Strong collaboration and team-player skills.
• Project management, presentation, and organizational skills.
• Change agile - deals with ambiguity, change, and adapts appropriately to a range of situations.
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
• Good level of data analytics skills.
• University degree in HR or a related field.
With a 50-year history rooted in the financial services industry, FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. We champion clients from banking to capital markets, retail to corporate and everything touched by financial services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, our 53,000 worldwide employees help serve more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here and here
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check) ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
FIS™ is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies. With a long history deeply rooted in the financial services sector, FIS serves more than 14,000 institutions in over 110 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 39,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing and banking solutions, providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that drives financial institutions.
Join us as we redefine secure financial technology on a global level. We’re proud to be a Fortune 500 company and the world leader in the global financial technology industry. Greatness doesn’t just happen. It takes innovation, investment and a commitment to being the best at what you do. That’s why, at FIS™, we offer more than jobs with benefits. We offer the opportunity to realize your potential, push your limits and make real contributions to the financial technology industry and the world. If you share our spirit of excellence and achievement, you’re the type of person we want working beside us. We’re an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and terrific benefits in energetic work environments.
Talent, if you have it, we want it. Join the FIS Global Talent Network today!
What is a Talent Network?