FirstFed Financial Corp.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at FirstFed Financial Corp.
- Job ID
- # Positions
- Job Family
- Asset Management - Remarketing
Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a leading national bank empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. We believe in helping customers turn their ideas into outcomes. Whether those customers are building a business or building their savings, CIT has the experience and agility to empower them to achieve their goals. At CIT, how we do business is just as important as what we do. Our social responsibility programs focus on driving financial and personal empowerment, supporting the environment and advancing wellness. CIT contributes to communities where we live, work and do business through charitable donations, community investments and employee volunteerism.
The Remarketing Specialist is an Asset Management role responsible for return authorizations asset configurations, inventory control and reconciliations, consignment sales, inventory variances, warehouse operations, shipping and logistics, and offsite physical audits. The Remarketing Specialist also handles complex telecom and IT assets which requires significant analytic capabilities and strong customer interaction.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, with major in Business/Finance
- Equivalent work experience, including 1-3 years in financial services/leasing field
- Advanced computer skills including Excel and Access
- Strong analytic skills with the ability to comprehend, analyze, reconcile and report inventory effectively and timely
- Ability to analyze and research complex issues and provide resolution
- Strong organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to collaborate with other team member and departments to identify and recommend best practices
- Very detail oriented with strong focus on accuracy and effectiveness
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Positive attitude, professional appearance and manner
- Knowledge of office product, telecom, and IT equipment types preferred