FirstFed Financial Corp.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Integration Manager
at FirstFed Financial Corp.
- Job ID
- # Positions
- Job Family
- Operations - Client On-boarding
Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a leading national bank empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. We believe in helping customers turn their ideas into outcomes. Whether those customers are building a business or building their savings, CIT has the experience and agility to empower them to achieve their goals. At CIT, how we do business is just as important as what we do. Our social responsibility programs focus on driving financial and personal empowerment, supporting the environment and advancing wellness. CIT contributes to communities where we live, work and do business through charitable donations, community investments and employee volunteerism.
The principal focus of Onboarding and Business Integration Managers (BIMs) is to shepherd new vendor/dealer opportunities into the Equipment Finance US Business and ensure they are properly set up for ongoing relationship management. BIMs works closely with CIT Sales, Vendor Risk and all other cross functional groups to fully understand vendor needs, offer solutions, problem solve and collaborate to overcome operational hurdles. They actively manage and drive key initiatives throughout each phase of the onboarding process from initiation through the handoff to Originations who will continue to manage and support the relationship. As such, the position requires the acquisition of knowledge and understanding of CITs core programs and product offerings, the ability to handle new vendor/dealer set up and maintenance requests, and to field calls and emails regarding all such requests.
Daily activities may include, but are not limited to:
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work in conjunction with the New Business Committee and Sales to understand vendor and customer needs while ensuring they align with business objectives
- Working with Business Development and Sales leaders to gain functional approvals for vendor requirements and ensure operational fulfillment.
- Understand go-to-market strategy and process, and determine how best to integrate CIT’s offering to accelerate new business.
- Understand structural components and be able to appropriately identify which business functions to engage for process developments or approvals
- Work as a consultative resource for Sales regarding program structures to fulfill Vendor needs
- Shepherd new vendor relationships through the internal approval process from proposal to relationship launch
- Provide updated training to internal and external groups (Vendors, Sales Support and other operational functions, Sales, etc.)
- Collaborate throughout the business platform with all functional groups to communicate program expectations, problem solve, and write or amend procedures
- Present program status, approvals and barriers in a semi weekly meeting consisting of 10-15 Director level and higher personnel
- Proactively identify process or product opportunities within our business offerings and work to close these gaps from the product development stage through training and transition
- Decide proper system set up requirements based on program and vendor structure in order to reflect appropriate relationship type and generate associated reporting
- College degree and 3-5 years similar or equivalent work experience in financial services industry
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills required
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Creative problem solving - ability to identify business gaps and brainstorm in a group environment
- Strong knowledge of financial structures and related implications, including Leases, Loans, Single Investor, and Debt Only Assignments
- Detail and process oriented
- Strong tactical execution abilities
- Ability to work on multiple projects across multiple departments within the organization
- Strong presentation and training skills
- Solid negotiation, influencing and problem-solving skills
- Proficient computer skills, including MS Office suite
- Demonstrated initiative/confidence with pro-active mindset
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks
- Knowledge of and experience with Compliance functions
- 3-5 years’ experience in new relationship development, client integration, or client onboarding
- Prior Equipment Leasing experience
- Inside Sales, Sales Support, or Relationship Management experience
- Experience in Salesforce.com, CCEx, and InfoLease systems