FirstFed Financial Corp.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
AVP, PeopleSoft Developer
at FirstFed Financial Corp.
- Job ID
- # Positions
- Job Family
- Information Technology - IT Development
Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a leading national bank empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. We believe in helping customers turn their ideas into outcomes. Whether those customers are building a business or building their savings, CIT has the experience and agility to empower them to achieve their goals. At CIT, how we do business is just as important as what we do. Our social responsibility programs focus on driving financial and personal empowerment, supporting the environment and advancing wellness. CIT contributes to communities where we live, work and do business through charitable donations, community investments and employee volunteerism.
- Responsible for the design, development and delivery of various PeopleSoft HCM application development components, including reports, interfaces, conversions, and implementation of custom solutions
- Strong SQL, SQR, App engine, People code, Component Interface and Fluid development is required
- Conduct design and code reviews to ensure design principles are followed. Document code appropriately for maintainability
- Conducts Unit testing and resolve issues found in testing. Maintain code quality through unit testing
- Designs, plans, tests and implements remediation's which meet functional and technical specifications of a large PeopleSoft HR application
- Troubleshoots operational and application issues and implements appropriate solutions
- Acts as an internal consultant providing technical guidance to realize industry best practices and long-term economic viability
- Provides guidance and specialized technical knowledge to system engineers and other system administration staff, ERP developers, analysts, users and ERP process owners
- Skilled to make pragmatic and practical decisions without compromising the integrity of the PeopleSoft application
- Ability to mentor Junior staff members
- Bachelors and 6 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and IT experience
- Experience with PeopleTools, including Application Designer, Application Engine, PeopleCode, Application Packages, Component Interfaces, SQR, and Query
- Familiarity with Portal Technology and Workflow
- In-depth knowledge of SQL and the ability to optimize SQL statements
- A working knowledge of the PeopleSoft Core HR, Benefit Administration, Time & Labor and Absence Management
- Familiarity with IT project and service management standards, frameworks, methodologies and best practices
- Excellent written, verbal and listening skills and the ability to communicate effectively with customers having varied levels of technical proficiency
- Experience with PeopleSoft Finance modules is a plus