Ferrellgas Partners, L.P.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Material Handler in Jacksonville, FL at Ferrellgas
at Ferrellgas Partners, L.P.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: J3T41C6H6VLD8FT6ZH8
Job DescriptionAPPLY TO BECOME A NAME BEHIND THE FLAME!
Ferrellgas is seeking a Full-Time propane Material Handler. Willing to train the right individual for the job. As a member of our team, you will be responsible for inspecting, filling and loading propane cylinders for Ferrellgas delivery drivers and customers. As a Material Handler, you will promote safety and customer satisfaction and may be required to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Insurance Plans
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Bonus potential and sales incentives
- Paid time off (including holidays)
- Paid uniforms
- Paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Employee and dependent life insurance
- Short term & long term disability (STD/LTD)
- Propane discounts
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Inspects, repairs and loads propane cylinders and/or tanks
- Scrapes and paints cylinders and tanks as needed
- Handles and maintains flow of materials and products under safety guidelines
- Maintains Service Center office and plant or yard for a professional appearance
- When applicable, fills cylinders for customers at the dock
- During daily interaction with customers provides exceptional customer service by supplying service information and answering inquires
- Position may require working evening hours and weekends as needed
- High School diploma or equivalent, preferred
- Ability to read, understand and pass any necessary training requirements and exams
- One year of work experience, preferred
- Will train the right candidate
- Good driving record and valid driver's license
- At least 18 years of age
- Physically able to lift up to 75 pounds, in all weather conditions
- Genuine commitment to providing superior customer service
For more than 75 years, people all across America have relied on Ferrellgas for their home, business, grilling, and agricultural propane needs. Why work at Ferrellgas? Because Ferrellgas maintains a friendly, family, competitive atmosphere within a growing organization that currently stands second largest in the U.S. Blue Rhino is a name known throughout the country for propane cylinders used for a variety of reasons, such as for gas grills, camping, patio heaters, outdoor fireplaces and so much more. If you want to be part of a winning Organization, join the Ferrellgas Team today!