Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER
at ExacTech, inc.
Duties and Responsibilities (Key Deliverables):
- Leads, manages, directs and coordinates the planning, production, and activities of the company’s Information Services Team to assure that Information Services at Exactech provides a competitive advantage for the business.
- Works with CEO, CFO and Leadership Team in setting of long-term strategic objectives while providing the management necessary to achieve profits, growth, and other goals of the company.
- Identifies strategic objectives and determines specific information requirements for the Information Services Team.
- Reviews and evaluates new corporate project feasibility from a business and technical perspective based on all customer requirements and priorities.
- Continually evaluates major software/hardware systems for applicability, cost effectiveness and potential for improvements.
- Studies new systems technology in an effort to identify risks and advantages and in support of senior management’s long term planning.
- Leads information system planning for new domestic and international distribution channels, and corporate acquisitions.
- Ensures that business continuity/disaster recovery plans are in place and tested.
- Ensures that company information assets and associated technology, applications, systems, and infrastructure are adequately protected.
- Constantly updates cyber security strategy, solutions framework and policies/ procedures by leveraging new technology, threat information and industry trends.
- Works with Risk Management resources and outside consultants to ensure compliance with changing laws and applicable regulations.
- Translates Legal and Regulatory data compliance guidelines/risks into actional plans to protect the business.
- Makes sure that cyber security and data protection policies and procedures are communicated to all personal and that compliance is enforced.
- Regularly Communicates with executive team on systems, projects, security program status’, current risks, overall strategies, relevant statistics, and cyber security events.
- Develops the next level of IS team leadership assuring the high levels of success with requirements gathering, software selection, design, project management, programming, installation/ maintenance and support.
- Practice leadership as stated in the Exactech Leadership Model
- Ensure organizational alignment in the design and execution of initiative efforts
- Establishes clearly defined individual goals
- Provide leadership to include effective feedback on culture, results and future, coaching and mentoring, performance management and career development
- Assure compliance to the code of ethics
- Maintains a systems environment which is a driving force in training, employee retention, and growth and success of the business.
- Fosters accountability, control and appropriate communication related to information systems project management.
- Knows, applies, and contributes to the Quality System and any appropriate Federal and International standards.
- Assists and supports other employees, teams, and sales personnel as necessary.
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution required; Master’s Degree preferred
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required: