Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Risk Mitigation Analyst
- JOB ID
- # OF OPENINGS
- Information Technology
- Full Time
- Based on Experience
WHY WORK HERE
We Create Opportunity
ERC is a growing end-to-end solutions provider in the accounts receivable management industry servicing clients nationwide with 4,000 employees across 7 locations. Because of our relentless dedication to deliver nothing less than exceptional, our company continues to grow. Join us and you will too. We’ll provide you with the tools, training and a team who will guide you and help you grow. And along the way you’ll work with smart, fun people while receiving a great benefits package and earn some serious perks.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We Don’t Breed the Weak
Let’s keep it real. We haven’t gotten this far by simply checking the boxes and delivering the bare minimum. We are a team of real go-getters – the kind of people who seek out challenges, attack the day and outperform themselves. Bottom line, you have the opportunity to elevate your career by giving 100% every day to reach your full potential and prove to ERC you want to be more than average.
- Associate's Degree in related field
- 1+ years’ experience in related field.
- Proven organizational skills and demonstrated proficiency with SQL
- Some knowledge associated with VBA, SSRS, C languages (C++, C#) is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to research and resolve reporting breakdowns or create efficiencies through automation of processes.
- Proven critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Expert level understanding of Microsoft Excel.
- Attention to detail a must.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management and clients.
WHY THIS POSITION
We Don’t Believe In Limits
We thrive on challenges, embrace the unknown and lead with an innovative spirit. And we embrace our diverse team – because our ideas come from all angles, perspectives and corners of the world.
The Risk Mitigation Analyst is responsible for implementing new ideas to create efficiency and greater effectiveness of process, reducing or eliminating process gaps and compliance oversights, while consistently protecting the best interests of ERC, its clients and employees.
- Develop creative solutions for real-time issues in support the business.
- Create and manage the execution of project plans. Determine prioritization of project plans with the Director of Processing and execute.
- Perform account research and analysis as necessary, while utilizing the department ticketing queue or in response to email correspondence.
- Add efficiency and effectiveness to the general process flow by identifying process gaps and opportunities for greater performance. Use SQL, VBA, C# and other coding languages to meet these greater performance goals.
- Design and implement validation controls to improve functionality of client interfaces.
- Automate reporting deliverables wherever possible to improve timeliness and accuracy.
- Coordinate with Shared Services departments to improve process flows, provide accuracy and efficiency gains, and improve the standard of processing for an improved ERC service level.
- Partner with Information Technology to improve ERC technical performance wherever possible.
- Assist department leadership with user acceptance testing, monitoring, and general process maintenance.
- Follow all standard operating procedures while communicating process failures and potential improvements to leadership. Update version history where required to ensure accurate process documentation, per ERC guidelines.
- Research and reconcile client requests and issues that are communicated directly to you, the department distribution list, or the department ticketing queue.
- It is expected that all ERC employees represent the highest level of professionalism, understanding that he or she will always be expected to act legally, morally and ethically.
- Other duties as assigned.
RESUME SUBMISSION REQUIRED FOR CONSIDERATION
ERC is an Equal Opportunity Employer