Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- JOB ID
- # OF OPENINGS
- Information Technology
- Full Time
- Based on Experience
WHY WORK HERE
We Create Opportunity
ERC is a growing end-to-end solutions provider in the accounts receivable management industry servicing clients nationwide with nearly 4,000 employees across 7 locations. Because of our relentless dedication to deliver nothing less than exceptional, our company continues to grow. Join us and you will too. We’ll provide you with the tools, training and a team who will guide you and help you grow. And along the way you’ll work with smart, fun people while receiving a great benefits package and earn some serious perks.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We Don’t Breed the Weak
Let’s keep it real. We haven’t gotten this far by simply checking the boxes and delivering the bare minimum. We are a team of real go-getters – the kind of people who seek out challenges, attack the day and outperform themselves. Bottom line, you have the opportunity to elevate your career by giving 100% every day to reach your full potential and prove to ERC you want to be more than average.
- 4 Year degree required or equivalent work experience in a Project Manager role.
- PMP Certification REQUIRED
- At least 2 to 5 years of experience in a Project Manager position.
- Solid understanding of Project/Agile methodologies.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Project.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated team player focused on delivering results and who will promote innovation and teamwork.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to facilitate remote, cross-functional, cross-location meetings.
- Ability to effectively build and maintain strong internal/external relationships with multiple partners on multiple sites and courage to influence and challenge when necessary.
- Candidate must possess a high level of maturity and professionalism.
WHY THIS POSITION
We Don’t Believe In Limits
We thrive on challenges, embrace the unknown and lead with an innovative spirit. And we embrace our diverse team – because our ideas come from all angles, perspectives and corners of the world.
This fulltime position reports to ERC IT management and is responsible for serving as a liaison cross functionally to build and drive projects for ERC. Our nearly 4,000 employees deliver unparalleled services in outsourcing, recovery and market research – across many diverse industries. We thrive on challenges, embrace the unknown and lead with an innovative spirit. A successful candidate would adhere to PMI standards, can work with minimal supervision, be able to interface with functional areas and clients, be a strong problem resolver and maintain control of all assigned projects.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Plans and coordinate project plans, project scheduling, budgeting, and administrative tasks.
- Supports the project staff by facilitating project logistics such as meetings, conference rooms, conference calls, etc.
- Facilitates and directs project meetings, takes meeting minutes and action items during meetings and performs basic follow-up. Assists in development of presentations.
- Follows up with project team members on outstanding deliverables and issues updates.
- Assist in the maintenance of the PMO Intranet site through continuous improvement (SOP) and version controls.
- Reporting to Senior Leadership for project status, risks and issue resolution.
- Interface with clients as required.
- Responsible for project oversight and success through Microsoft Project, Action/Issues Log, Meeting Minutes and ERC Project Methodology.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams through the project life cycle.
RESUME SUBMISSION REQUIRED FOR CONSIDERATION
ERC is an Equal Opportunity Employer