Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Bilingual Mortgage Customer Service & Sales Representative (Spanish)
- JOB ID
- # OF OPENINGS
- Full Time
- Up to $15.00/hour based on experience
WHY WORK HERE
We Create Opportunity
ERC is a growing full service, end-to-end provider for every aspect of the customer life-cycle servicing clients nationwide with 4,000 employees across 7 locations. Because of our relentless dedication to deliver nothing less than exceptional, our company continues to grow. Join us as a full-time agent and you will too. We’ll provide you with the tools, training and a team who will guide you and help you grow. And along the way you’ll work with smart, fun people while receiving a great benefits package and earn some serious perks.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We Don’t Breed the Weak
Let’s keep it real. We haven’t gotten this far by simply checking the boxes and delivering the bare minimum. We are a team of real go-getters – the kind of people who seek out challenges, attack the day and outperform themselves. Bottom line, you have the opportunity to elevate your career by giving 100% every day to reach your full potential and prove you want to be more than average.
- Must be fluent in Spanish both verbal and written
- Effective communication, negotiation, and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task in a production driven environment
- Ability to learn new products and navigate through multiple systems
- 1-2 years of call center, mortgage, sales, debt collection or customer service experience a plus
- Must be comfortable navigating between multiple computer screens and systems
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
WHY THIS POSITION
We Don’t Believe In Limits
Most of our employees begin as a call center agent – one of the most valued positions in our company. Agents are our front line, speaking to customers on our clients’ behalf. And when our agents meet their expectations and reach their goals, ERC as a company excels.
- Handling inbound customer service and sales inquiries for our mortgage servicing contact center
- Strive to meet highest level of customer satisfaction by resolving customer’s home mortgage questions or concerns in professional & timely manner
- Follow proven cross-sell techniques to uncover customer needs across all products and services, present a customized recommendation, and overcome objections
- Performance is based on call compliance and daily call volume/effective resolution compared to assigned monthly goals
ERC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.