Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Empire Today
About EMPIRE TODAY®
Empire Today has been a leading provider of installed home improvements for 60 years. Empire offers the largest in-stock selection of flooring in the United States. Convenience, quality, and selection make Empire stand out. With Empire Today, homeowners and business customers can get quality Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile, Vinyl Flooring, and Window Treatments from top brands they know and trust. And because Empire warehouses thousands of products, customers can get the right product, professionally installed when they need it, as soon as the next day.
Empire was founded in 1959 and provides service to more than 70 metropolitan areas in the United States. With more than three million satisfied customers, Empire Today is dedicated to its mission of Making Beautiful New Floors Easy.
At Empire Today, our Installation Department is the base of our company. All installation team associates work with the installers to ensure all customer, sales and internal requests and requirements are fulfilled. Through daily assignment, jobsite visits and post install inspections, the installation team helps our installers perform quality and complete installations while following our company mission of making beautiful new floors easy.
The Installation Manager (IM) manages the installation process for in-home and business-to-business flooring and window treatment (where applicable) installations from insuring materials are available and designated for the project and assigning the work to a qualified independent installer contractor through project completion. The IM takes the necessary actions to address customer installation concerns with the goal of securing customer satisfaction.
The successful candidate will possess:
- High School Diploma or GED required, Associate’s Degree preferred
- Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Outlook required
- Proficient in the fundamentals of carpet and flooring installations
- Working knowledge of home improvement codes, permitting and licensing requirements Experience with material take-offs and estimating competency
- Bilingual fluency in English and Spanish a plus.
- Ability to work as a team with support departments outside of the branch
- Strong ability to effectively communicate at all levels in written, verbal and presentation formats
Employees are eligible for numerous benefits including:
- Quick enrollment into our benefit plans. Eligibility is first of the month following just two weeks of employment.
- A premium 401K Investment Plan, with the company matching your amount invested dollar for dollar up to 4% with no vesting. Find another Company that can beat that!
- Medical Insurance with several plan options and a Health Savings Account to meet you and your family’s health needs.
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental Insurance – Twice a year visits at no cost.
- Vision Insurance with materials coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical & Dependent Care
- Wellness Program – A best in class program offering substantial awards payable right on your paycheck
- Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short Term Disability Coverage
- Long Term Disability Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays including Floating Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO) that grows with years of service
- Empire Perks – An employee discount purchasing program offering you great savings on the things you want.
The company conducts a background check and drug screen for all new hires.
Empire Today is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills.
By Submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Empire Today to transmit and store your information in the Empire Today group companies’ worldwide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.