DIALYSIS CLINIC INC.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Dialysis Registered Dietitian
at DIALYSIS CLINIC INC.
- # of Openings
- 757 Union Street West
- Registered Dietician
The Registered Dietitian assesses, monitors, and educates dialysis patients about nutritional needs.
- Assess the individual patient's nutritional needs.
- Educates the patient and family about the importance of diet and fluid control.
- Reviews laboratory results with the patient and makes recommendations to the patient and physician.
- Documents thoroughly according to DCI policy.
- Participates in team care planning, clinic CQI program and Risk Management.
- Educates staff about the renal diet and laboratory results.
- Participates in quality improvement activities, patient care conference and other clinic programs.
- Actively encourages and is an example of open communication between physicians, patients, and staff.
- Must be a certified Registered Dietitian.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Dietetics and Nutrition is required.
- One year related experience in clinical nutrition required.
DCI is a federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer-Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. If you are having difficulty using the online application system or would like to request other accommodations or application methods, please contact Doug Patterson at Accommodations@dciinc.org or 615-327-3061. Once a request has been made, DCI will initiate a discussion with you about your needs and whether an accommodation can be provided. DCI is committed to providing such accommodations where possible.
For more information about equal opportunity please see: