Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Call Center Rep - Hiring Now!!!
DialAmerica is growing and looking to fill our sales positions with permanent hires. We are currently accepting applications for an exciting opportunity to service new and existing customer accounts by phone for industry-leading clients.
We are looking for high-energy individuals who are conversational, articulate, engaging and have a positive attitude. If you fit that description then we invite you to join our team. Our dedicated staff will teach you everything you need to be successful. Experienced professionals are always welcome, and entry-level candidates are encouraged to apply. Small training classes, one-on-one coaching, and our proven strategy guarantee your success.Earn top dollar for your performance and feel good representing nationally known companies.
- Guaranteed hourly rate plus performance based incentives
- Paid training, weekly pay and daily pay, direct deposit
- On the job training - NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED!
- Convenient location in the Southside/St Johns Town Center area
- Set schedules
- Free SiriusXM service
- Small training classes with one on one coaching
- Supportive and motivating staff to help you succeed
- Opportunities for advancement – we promote from within!
Connecting our clients with their customers through cost-effective, customized contact management solutions – it’s what we do at DialAmerica. With a team that is more than 5,000 strong operating in more than 20 call centers across the United States, DialAmerica is growing every day! As a result, we are on the lookout for capable, hardworking professionals who are ready to showcase their skills on a team that truly supports their success.
At DialAmerica, we believe in creating a culture that promotes performance and underscores achievement, right from the very start. That’s why we offer a wealth of benefits and incentives to every member of our winning team – including excellent starting pay, flexible work hours, comprehensive training, amazing growth opportunities, and numerous work/life balance rewards. We warmly welcome seasoned professionals as well as entry level associates with a wide variety of professional skills, interests, and experience. Numerous opportunities are also available for military veterans and college students!
Available positions include many full and part time jobs:
- Call Center Agent
- Customer Service Representative
- Team Lead
- Shift Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Team Manager
- Training Coordinator
- Training Manager
- Employment Coordinator
- Recruiting Manager
- Account Administrator
Are you ready to maximize your professional potential? Join the DialAmerica Talent Network today and check out our current opportunities!
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Dependable and reliable work habits
- Weekend availability
- A friendly, conversational and engaging phone presence
- Goal oriented with a healthy competitive spirit
- The ability to work well in a dynamic fast paced environment
- Proficient computer and data entry skills
- A High School diploma or equivalent and must be 18 years of age
- Some college may be needed
- Background check may be required
Apply NOW and interview tomorrow!