Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Talent Acquisition Coordinator
at CIT Bank
- Job ID
- # Positions
- Job Family
- Human Resources - Talent Acquisition
Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a leading national bank empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. We believe in helping customers turn their ideas into outcomes. Whether those customers are building a business or building their savings, CIT has the experience and agility to empower them to achieve their goals. At CIT, how we do business is just as important as what we do. Our social responsibility programs focus on driving financial and personal empowerment, supporting the environment and advancing wellness. CIT contributes to communities where we live, work and do business through charitable donations, community investments and employee volunteerism.
CIT is looking for a client-focused and detail-oriented Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our Talent Acquisition team in our Jacksonville, FL office. This is an excellent opportunity for a new graduate looking to get into HR/Talent Acquisition.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and assisting in a positive overall candidate experience. The role serves as the primary point of contact for the candidate after the recruiting process is complete, ensuring an outstanding candidate experience.
The successful candidate will be organized and motivated, they will be expected to leverage strong communication and interpersonal skills in order to partner effectively with recruiters, internal clients and candidates. Our successful candidate must have the ability to shift gears at a moment's notice, exercising sound judgment and communicating an air of calm even when dealing with ambiguous situations.
- Provide administrative support: creating offer letters, new hire documents and coordinating background screening and following up
- Leverage recruiting and HR systems to update candidate records, post jobs, pull reports, confirm new hires, and more
- Provide follow-up to candidates, including status updates via phone and email
- Schedule phone, video-conference, and in-person interviews, working directly with Recruiters, candidates and hiring managers
- Track recruiting activities, providing candidate status and updating weekly recruiting updates
- Identify opportunities to improve candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Assisting with other recruiting and HR projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or Business
- 2+ years of administrative/coordinator experience in financial services or banking industries a plus
- Strong customer service orientation with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations
- PC skills and excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience managing high-volume, daily scheduling in Outlook or similar tool
- Can thrive in a fast paced, ever-changing environment