Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
AVP, Analytics Solution Architect
at CIT Bank
- Job ID
- # Positions
- Job Family
- Information Technology - IT Development
Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a leading national bank empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. We believe in helping customers turn their ideas into outcomes. Whether those customers are building a business or building their savings, CIT has the experience and agility to empower them to achieve their goals. At CIT, how we do business is just as important as what we do. Our social responsibility programs focus on driving financial and personal empowerment, supporting the environment and advancing wellness. CIT contributes to communities where we live, work and do business through charitable donations, community investments and employee volunteerism.
The Analytics Data Architect will serve as the lead architect and expert for data architecture and business intelligence/analytics-based solutions for the CIT enterprise data management team. This individual will deal with complex, interrelated applications and systems, and will work with technologies and internal stakeholders to analyze and define solutions for achieving strategic business goals. The Analytics Solution Architect will be responsible for the architecture, design, and tool selection for the data ingestion, data transformation and data access capabilities in the CIT enterprise data program. The Analytics Solution Architect role will design the end-to-end enterprise data platform which will be used to support the enterprise BI/analytics requirements across multiple parallel sourcing and reporting implementations, including the expansion of the existing program to meet additional business needs as well as the extension of the architecture to support advanced analytics/data science needs across the corporation. This role will be expected to actively participate in defining and governing our data management strategy for CIT, as well as being an advocate for and implementer of best practices in data management on our data analytics projects. This individual will be a critical contributor to CIT’s enterprise Data Management organization, and this position will be based in the CIT headquarters in Livingston, NJ.
- 5+ years of experience as a technology solution leader designing and developing enterprise data architecture, Business Intelligence, and Analytic capabilities
- 3+ years of relevant technology management experience with enterprise data management programs as well as managing senior level individuals, in a multi-line business environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with technology experts in various computing domains (BI, analytics, SOA, BPM, data warehousing)
- Experience with enterprise Data Virtualization technologies, include implementation experience with Denodo
- Strong understanding in DQ, metadata, & reference/master data management
- Experience in designing and developing high-volume mission critical transactional data integration solutions
- Strong, in-depth experience in data modeling and experience with business intelligence systems (dimensional modeling, data mining, predictive analytics)
- Ability to recognize and implement common data patterns and best practices
- Ability to create a productive environment that promotes initiative, innovation, and continual improvement
- Strong leadership, communication, and management skills
- Master’s Degree (or equivalent work experience) in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related field