Carrington Mortgage Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Carrington Mortgage Services
- Job ID
- Position Category
- Carrington Mortgage Services, LLC
- Position Type
Carrington Mortgage Services is a fully integrated mortgage company with mortgage lending and servicing operations and an affiliated real estate brokerage. We are part of Carrington Holding Company, LLC , which owns and operates multiple businesses that cover virtually every aspect of single family residential real estate transactions.
What We Offer:
• FUN atmosphere!
• Comprehensive healthcare plans for you and your family.
• Access to discounts through our employee portal.
• Customized training programs to help you advance your career .
• Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
• Educational Reimbursement.
Come join our team in Jacksonville!
Are you a Senior Funder who is interested in being a part of an entrepreneurial and dynamic organization that is re-setting the bar for an entire industry?
What you'll do:
• Review all loan documents for completeness and accuracy
• Full knowledge of RESPA 2010 pertaining to HUD-1’s
• Must have FHA experience
• Work closely with Account Managers, Brokers and Escrow company to ensure loan funds in a timely manner
• Ensure quality and compliance of work with Company policies and procedures and Investor guidelines
• Maintain a thorough working knowledge of Company and regulatory changes that effect the funding process
• Review signed loan documents to maintain compliance with federal, state and local law and Company policies and procedures
• Review signed loan documents for correct signatures, notary information, title reports and escrow instructions
• Ensure underwriter sign off prior to funding and resolves any pre-funding problems
• Review and approve HUD-1 settlement statement from closing agent
• Verify and prepare wire transfer instructions as well as verifying loan amounts, fees, rates, discount points, broker rebates and other funding amounts
• Input funding information into the loan system(s) • Follow up with any post-closing issues that may arise
• Performs other related duties as assigned
What you'll Need:
• Any combination of education and experience equivalent to a bachelor’s degree and an equivalent combination and/or experience that demonstrates a thorough knowledge of mortgage loan funding
• Two to four years of experience as a mortgage loan funder with multiple investors, loan products and warehouse lines
• Excellent computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
• Calyx Point, DataTrac, DU, LP, Doc Magic and other AUS experience is preferred
• Title and Escrow experience would be helpful