Carrington Mortgage Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Document Specialist II
at Carrington Mortgage Services
- Job ID
- Position Category
- Carrington Mortgage Services, LLC
- Position Type
Carrington Mortgage Services is a fully integrated mortgage company with mortgage lending and servicing operations and an affiliated real estate brokerage. We are part of Carrington Holding Company, LLC , which owns and operates multiple businesses that cover virtually every aspect of single family residential real estate transactions.
What We Offer:
• FUN atmosphere!
• Comprehensive healthcare plans for you and your family.
• Access to discounts through our employee portal.
• Customized training programs to help you advance your career .
• Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
• Educational Reimbursement.
Come join our team in Jacksonville!
The Document Specialist II will be responsible for drawing documents for FHA/VA and conventional loan products using various document companies and systems. Perform all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures and all state and federal regulations.
What you'll do:
- Review/prepares disclosure documents for compliance with RESPA/GFE regulations and company policies and procedures re-disclosing when applicable
- Review title policy, appraisal and escrow instructions for correct property address, vesting and legal description
- Verify lock and approval information for all loan programs and investors
- Determine and document discrepancies between the file and loan origination system
- Draw and prepare all loan documents and ensure completeness of file
- Performs High Cost Test per guidelines.
- Assists Operations staff with general support as necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What you'll need:
- High School diploma required.
- Two to four years of experience as a Doc Drawer with conventional and government mortgage loans products
- Experience working in a paperless environment preferred.
- Experienced in drawing loan documents for Conventional, FHA and VA loan programs for wet and dry states.
- Thorough understanding of current RESPA/GFE regulations.