Bright Horizons L.P.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Bright Horizons L.P.
Assistant Director 1
As part of the leadership team in a Child Care Center, you effectively manage many of the day-to-day operations. You enjoy having a hand in all aspects of the success of your center. From administration and overseeing educational programming to coaching teachers and orienting new families –the work you do is important and makes a difference in the lives of children, families, and your staff.
Do work that matters at a company that offers more. Apply to Bright Horizons, consistently named one of FORTUNE’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” to be rewarded for your hard work and contributions.
What makes us different than other early education companies? We offer you:
- Support from recruiters, trainers, curriculum experts, peers, and others who help you attract and retain the best teachers with a FREE ECE degree and CDA (available for you as well!)
- Extensive benefits focused on your overall well-being including 401(k) with a company match, health insurance offerings, employee discounts, and more!
- Recognition programs to celebrate you and your team.
- Premier client-based, community, and back-up care centers designed to meet or exceed all local and state guidelines, as well as those of NAEYC.
- Career growth through ongoing professional development, training, and transfer opportunities.
- Company values that are more than just a plaque on the wall. Every day we live our HEART principles of Honesty, Excellence, Accountability, Respect, and Teamwork.
- Opportunities to give back through our non-profit Bright Horizons Foundation for Children dedicated to helping families in crisis.
- A culture that allows you to bring your whole self to work! Our Inclusion Council and Employee Advisory Groups support our commitment to diversity.
Interested? If the following Assistant Director profile describes you, we want to connect with you!
- Communicates effectively with parents, staff, licensing, and children with a passion for providing outstanding customer service.
- Partners with the Director to implement strong educational programming with excellent financial and people management skills to achieve business goals.
- Continuously seeks development opportunities for yourself in preparation for a future leadership role.
- Detail-oriented with a good understanding of state licensing and accreditation.
Complete your online application today for immediate consideration.
Assistant Child Care Directors must pass state and company background checks. Experience and educational requirements include:
- At least two years of professional teaching experience with infant to preschool children.
- At least one year of center supervisory experience.
- CDA or equivalent ECE credits required.
- Associate’s degree or higher in ECE or related degree preferred. High school diploma/GED required.
Job Category 2
Center and School