Avmax Aviation Services Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Quality Assurance Auditor - Jacksonville, FL
at Avmax Aviation Services Inc.
- Jacksonville, FL, USA
- Full Time
A Quality Assurance Auditor reports to the Quality Supervisor, and is responsible for conducting internal and external audits. Auditors are responsible to support QA processes to include regulatory compliance audits.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review work cards on each project for completeness and accuracy.
- Maintain technical records for aircraft under Avmax control.
- Act as a receiving inspector for parts.
- Audit system requirements related to SUP's, shelf life controls, scrapped parts, calibration, test equipment and technical publications.
- Perform or assist with performance of audits for Avmax, to include internal audits per the Avmax Audit Procedures Manual.
- Update/maintain the Training Manager Data Base (TMDB)
- Other duties assigned by the JAX Quality Manager
- Requirements include a minimum 6 months experience in an aviation environment with good communication and computer skills.
- Applicant needs to be a self starter, have great attention to detail, and be able to communicate fluently in English.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently is required to sit and walk.
Avmax is an EEO/AA employer and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, race, color, religion, disability, national origin or sexual orientation. Avmax participates in a drug-free workplace program and may require applicants to take pre-employment drug tests.