Asbury Automotive Group, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Quick Lube Technician Coggin Toyota
at Asbury Automotive Group, inc.
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Posted Date
- Entry Level Technicians
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
Are you ready to take your automotive career to the next level?
Do you have a passion for repairing cars, assisting with providing exceptional guest experiences, and being an innovator in the automotive industry? As a Quick- Lube Technician for Coggin Toyota, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on our business and customers every day while earning the pay you deserve and awesome benefits! Does this sound like the place for you? Apply now!
Get this, if you follow the career path, you'll never have to ask for a raise again!
Responsibilities and Qualifications
The Quick Lube Technician is an entry level technician who is responsible for performing the basic maintenance of customer vehicles. This position requires exceptional teamwork and the ability to work repetitively on complex tasks. This is an hourly paid position.
- Perform oil changes, tire rotations, balancing of tires and battery testing
- Perform routine vehicle inspections and maintenance
- Makes accurate use of the multi-point inspection form on each vehicle
- Utilizes product and technical training as assigned by the manufacturer and management
- Takes care to ensure that customer vehicles are returned to them in the same condition or better than when brought in
- Participates in manufacturer-sponsored training, programs and schools.
- Continuously expand your knowledge for new technologies and practice
- Automotive technical school certifications preferred
- Previous experience highly preferred
- Apprenticeship experience a plus
- Must have a positive attitude and be a team player
- Must be at least eighteen years of age
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must have basic tools
- Must pass pre-employment screening (background and drug test)
In order for you to be your best for our customers, you have to be healthy, financially-secure and continue to develop your skills and expand your knowledge. We are committed to helping you achieve these goals through our competitive benefits and perks program!
- Competitive weekly pay
- 401k plans with company matching for most full-time and part-time team members
- Health care – medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- ZERO-COST medical premium for base HDHP option for team member only coverage (select roles eligible and job tenure applies: A&B Technicians, Body Shop Technicians, Internal Technician, Body Shop Mechanical Tech’s, Painters, Shop Foreman, Sales Consultants, Service Advisors and Body Shop Estimators.)
- Tax-free flexible spending accounts
- Life Insurance ($30,000 complimentary), short-term and long-term disability plans
- Paid holidays and PTO (up to 28 days depending on length of employment service and position)
- Stock Equity Grant program for high performance (select front-line team members eligible!)
- Employee discounts on service and cars
- Up to 8 weeks paid pregnancy disability leave program
- Career Path tool to assist in career development
- Scholarship program for employees, their parents, and their dependents
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives
- Recognition program with opportunity to earn credit on Amazon.com
- Employee referral program with bonus opportunities
Why Asbury? Asbury offers the advantages only a major dealer group can. With more than 25,000 available vehicles in stock to sell, 500+ cars sold and 4,500+ vehicles serviced daily, 8,000 team members and 8 million customers, we are one of the largest Fortune 500 franchised auto retailers in the United States. Asbury operates more than 80 dealerships across the country-- which means there are plenty of opportunities for career growth and development. Our competitive pay and benefits, training opportunities, and recognition programs make Asbury an industry leader. To find out more, visit us at: www.asburycareers.com.
Trying to locate us? Find us here on google maps!