Asbury Automotive Group, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Dealer Trade Sales Driver Coggin Chevrolet (Part-Time Position)
at Asbury Automotive Group, inc.
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Posted Date
- Position Type
- Regular Part-Time
Do you have a passion for developing relationships, providing exceptional guest experiences, and being an innovator in the automotive industry? As a Dealer Trade Drive for Coggin Chevrolet, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on our business and in the lives of our team members and customers every day. We are looking for strong, energetic, people-focused Dealer Trade Driver who will help us redefine the car-buying experience. Does this sound like you? Apply now!
This is a Part-Time as needed position, please see dealer for more details!
Responsibilities and Qualifications
The Dealer Trade Driver is responsible for driving/transporting inventory vehicles and pertinent vehicle documents (ex: owner’s manual, keys and SD card) from one dealership to another.
- Must be attentive to detail
- Must be willing to work independently
- Must be willing to drive long distances
- Must have a flexible schedule and be available on call/demand
- Ability to operate vehicles in close quarters safely
- Ability to operate a manual transmission is highly preferred
- Must be a minimum of eighteen years of age
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screens (background and drug test)
In order for you to be your best for our customers, you have to be healthy, financially-secure and continue to develop your skills and expand your knowledge. We are committed to helping you achieve these goals through our competitive benefits and perks program!
- Competitive weekly pay
- 401k plans with company matching for most part-time team members
- Employee discounts on service and cars
- Career Path tool to assist in career development
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives
- Employee referral program with bonus opportunities
Why Asbury? Asbury offers the advantages only a major dealer group can. With more than 25,000 available vehicles in stock to sell, 500+ cars sold and 4,500+ vehicles serviced daily, 8,000 team members and 8 million customers, we are one of the largest Fortune 500 franchised auto retailers in the United States. Asbury operates more than 80 dealerships across the country-- which means there are plenty of opportunities for career growth and development. Our competitive pay and benefits, training opportunities, and recognition programs make Asbury an industry leader. To find out more, visit us at: www.asburycareers.com.