Asbury Automotive Group, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Car Washer Coggin Honda
at Asbury Automotive Group, inc.
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Posted Date
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
3x Honda President's Award Recipient, Coggin Honda is hiring!!
Coggin Honda of Jacksonville, a subsidiary of Asbury Automotive Group (NYSE:ABG), a Fortune 500 public automotive retailer with 80 plus retail locations and 25 collision centers is currently seeking car washers! We are looking for a driven, dedicated individual that is excited at the opportunity to join a successful team, and continue to drive home the culture of success that has been built.
Must be available to work nights and weekends.
Car washer is a great entry to the detail department. Promotions available based on performance, opportunities for flat rate once promoted to detailer!
Responsibilities and Qualifications
The Car Washer is responsible for moving customer and inventory vehicles from the lot and/or service drive to the car wash for a thorough car wash.
- Inspect every vehicle prior to commencing with wash for any existing damage
- Drive vehicles from the service lane/shop through the car wash/ wash bay
- Return vehicle to the service lane/lot when wash has been successfully completed
- Ensure vehicle was cleaned properly including drying if applicable
- Prior car washing experience a plus
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Must be able to follow manufacturer recommended procedures
- This position will require working outdoors and in inclement weather at times
- Must be able to keep up with a fast paced environment
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Must be minimum eighteen years of age
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screen (background and drug test)
In order for you to be your best for our customers, you have to be healthy, financially-secure and continue to develop your skills and expand your knowledge. We are committed to helping you achieve these goals through our competitive benefits and perks program!
- Competitive weekly pay
- 401k plans with company matching for most full-time and part-time team members
- Health care – medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- ZERO-COST medical premium for base HDHP option for team member only coverage (select roles eligible and job tenure applies: A&B Technicians, Body Shop Technicians, Internal Technician, Body Shop Mechanical Tech’s, Painters, Shop Foreman, Sales Consultants, Service Advisors and Body Shop Estimators.)
- Tax-free flexible spending accounts
- Life Insurance ($30,000 complimentary), short-term and long-term disability plans
- Paid holidays and PTO (up to 28 days depending on length of employment service and position)
- Stock Equity Grant program for high performance (select front-line team members eligible!)
- Employee discounts on service and cars
- Up to 8 weeks paid pregnancy disability leave program
- Career Path tool to assist in career development
- Scholarship program for employees, their parents, and their dependents
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives
- Recognition program with opportunity to earn credit on Amazon.com
- Employee referral program with bonus opportunities
Why Asbury? Asbury offers the advantages only a major dealer group can. With more than 25,000 available vehicles in stock to sell, 500+ cars sold and 4,500+ vehicles serviced daily, 8,000 team members and 8 million customers, we are one of the largest Fortune 500 franchised auto retailers in the United States. Asbury operates more than 80 dealerships across the country-- which means there are plenty of opportunities for career growth and development. Our competitive pay and benefits, training opportunities, and recognition programs make Asbury an industry leader. To find out more, visit us at: www.asburycareers.com.
Trying to locate us? Find us here on google maps!