Asbury Automotive Group, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
BDC Appointments Agent Coggin Buick GMC
at Asbury Automotive Group, inc.
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Posted Date
- Customer Service/Support
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
Do you have a passion for developing relationships, providing exceptional guest experiences, and being an innovator in the automotive industry? As a BDC Agent at Coggin Buick GMC, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on our business and in the lives of our team members and customers every day. We are looking for energetic, customer-focused BDC Agents who will help us redefine the car-buying experience. Does this sound like you? Apply now!
Responsibilities and Qualifications
Our BDC (Business Development Center) Agents are tasked with managing large amounts of inbound/outbound calls and emails in a timely manner. Identify customer needs, provide information on vehicle inventory, research issues and provide solutions or alternatives. Effective communication and a positive attitude are top traits rockstar agents exhibit!
- Contact and communicate with customers to identify automotive needs
- Answer all calls in a prompt, professional and courteous manner
- Use scripts to collect all pertinent customer information and document in the system accordingly
- All appointments must be entered into the dealership customer management system
- Agents must adhere to Asbury phone scripts
- Maintain product knowledge certification and be able to articulate thorough knowledge and understanding of products
- Must meet all daily and monthly performance goals; phone up percentages, appointments set percentages, show and sold percentages
- Must be able and willing to make a high volume amount of calls a day
- Document all communication with the customer in the customer management system
- Complete internet lead management work plans on a daily basis
- High volume calls, ranging from 50+ outbound calls per day and 50+emails each day
- Follow all dealership processes and procedures, high frequency of contact with customers
- Dedicate at least 3 hours of uninterrupted time each day to follow up on your own prospects
- Must be comfortable role playing in front of team members during training
- Excellent customer service skills & motivation to be successful
- Be able to create and maintain customer relationships
- Must arrive on time and be prompt to all shifts. Must remember to clock in and out for shifts and all breaks
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work for all scheduled working hours
- Advanced computer & phone skills
- Minimum typing 35-40 words per minute at minimum
- Experience using customer tracking systems to track calls to customers preferred
- Prior retail, sales, service BDC, receptionist, call center, or sales BDC experience preferred
- Appointment setting experience a plus
- Great communication skills
- Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Various language proficiency is always a plus
- Team player
- Self-starter, manages time and conditions
- Conducts themselves professionally at all times and works well under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work successfully in a team environment
- Must be a minimum of eighteen years of age
- Maintain valid Drivers License
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screens (background and drug test)
In order for you to be your best for our customers, you have to be healthy, financially-secure and continue to develop your skills and expand your knowledge. We are committed to helping you achieve these goals through our competitive benefits and perks program!
- Competitive weekly pay
- 401k plans with company matching for most full-time and part-time team members
- Health care – medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- ZERO-COST medical premium for base HDHP option for team member only coverage (select roles eligible and job tenure applies: A&B Technicians, Body Shop Technicians, Internal Technician, Body Shop Mechanical Tech’s, Painters, Shop Foreman, Sales Consultants, Service Advisors and Body Shop Estimators.)
- Tax-free flexible spending accounts
- Life Insurance ($30,000 complimentary), short-term and long-term disability plans
- Paid holidays and PTO (up to 28 days depending on length of employment service and position)
- Stock Equity Grant program for high performance (select front-line team members eligible!)
- Employee discounts on service and cars
- Up to 8 weeks paid pregnancy disability leave program
- Career Path tool to assist in career development
- Scholarship program for employees, their parents, and their dependents
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives
- Recognition program with opportunity to earn credit on Amazon.com
- Employee referral program with bonus opportunities
Why Asbury? Asbury offers the advantages only a major dealer group can. With more than 25,000 available vehicles in stock to sell, 500+ cars sold and 4,500+ vehicles serviced daily, 8,000 team members and 8 million customers, we are one of the largest Fortune 500 franchised auto retailers in the United States. Asbury operates more than 80 dealerships across the country-- which means there are plenty of opportunities for career growth and development. Our competitive pay and benefits, training opportunities, and recognition programs make Asbury an industry leader. To find out more, visit us at: www.asburycareers.com.
Trying to locate us? Find us here on Google maps!