American College of Cardiology
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IT Application Support Specialist
at American College of Cardiology
The Product/Data Support Specialist will manage MedAxiom’s BI application that requires data transformation and loading, analysis, and research. The position requires strong Microsoft Excel skills and proficiency in SQL querying.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain data and visualization tools for analyzing production data
- Respond to internal requests for new features, bug fixes and upgrades to production application
- Identify and research anomalies and outliers in data
- Serve as a liaison and establish a long-term relationship with our clients
- Work on one or more projects as a team member or occasionally as a project lead
- Demonstrate responsiveness and sense of urgency in all client interactions
- Provide product demonstrations to support the needs of the existing client base
- Perform complex analysis and conduct appropriate data validation to ensure accurate reporting
- Work closely with our Consulting and Membership team to meet client data reporting needs
- Identify problematic areas and conduct research to determine the best course of action to correct the data.
Bachelor's degree preferred or 3-5 years' equivalent work experience
Advanced SQL querying skills
Strong Microsoft Excel skills required (macros, formulas, pivot tables, etc.)
Experience in relational database structures and research methods.
Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, analyze, deduce, and present information.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially in conveying technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
Flexibility and willingness to adapt to new project initiatives or changing business requirements.
Exceptional attention to detail to ensure accuracy, provide validation of results, and critical thinking skills required.
Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively and work productively in a dynamic and fast-paced company.
Can work independently to complete routine tasks and assignments.
Strong work ethic and self-starting work style. Ability to meet deadlines and consistently produce high quality work required.
MedAxiom, an American College of Cardiology Company is committed to advancing cardiovascular healthcare in the US together with our members, clients and industry partners.
We are the nation's leading cardiovascular community, providing valuable benefits to our members, expert consulting services to our clients and networking and partnering opportunities for industry. From exclusive data and data analytics to program excellence tools and world-class educational events, MedAxiom is dedicated to improving business and patient care outcomes for the cardiovascular community through knowledge sharing and thought leadership.
MedAxiom is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all candidates and employees. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. EOE/AA including Vets and Disabled.
MedAxiom is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact Crystal Nott, Director, Talent Management at email@example.com or (202)375-6423.