Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IT Network Administrator
at A1 Placement
Pay: $57,000 to $62,000/year
Job Status: Temp to Hire
Job Reference #: 22159
Categories: IT - Computer Services & Support, IT - Hardware/Networking, IT - Internet & Ecommerce, IT - ALL CATEGORIES
A1 Placement is looking for an IT/Network Administrator responsible for configuration, troubleshooting, maintenance, and documentation for the company network and employee IT infrastructure for a Jacksonville based tech company. As a network administrator, you will be responsible for supporting all aspects of the network stack and company IT equipment.
- Monitors, troubleshoots, and maintains IT telecommunications and network equipment for internal company infrastructure.
- Develops, integrates and implements telecommunications network management applications, documentation, and security policies.
- Creation, configuration, and management of security systems such as firewalls, antivirus, antimalware, and IDP/IPS software.
- Coordinates with Infosec team to perform regular system and network audit/compliance requests necessary for business continuity.
- Lead problem-solving efforts with various equipment vendors, and other IT support personnel.
- Installs, configures, and maintains system workstations and mobile devices.
- Supports and maintains in-house employee systems, devices, and peripherals. This includes remote support/installation, diagnosis, repair, maintenance, and upgrades of hardware, software, and other equipment.
- Strong working knowledge of network design, protocols, and methodologies including: Ethernet, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, NTP, SNMP, QoS, NAT, IP address management.
- Configuration/setup of network hardware including switches, routers, security appliances, and wireless infrastructure.
- Demonstrated efficiency with enterprise-grade network and wireless hardware, operating systems, and systems management namely Juniper, Aruba, and Cisco.
- Able to troubleshoot network connectivity and/or peer to peer application issues at all levels of the TCP/IP stack via packet capture and analysis.
- Experience managing vendor relationships for break/fix, root cause analysis, escalations, and technology refresh.
- Knowledge of PCI/GDPR and other various regulations and able to assist with any audits, change implementations, and company documentation.
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Security+
- JNCIA (preferred)